How many horses do you have?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many horses do you have?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

• 7-9

• 10-15

• 16 or more

• Total voters

minicuteness

Reaction score
How many horses do you have? If more post how many you do have.

Thanks for reading.
saludando.gif

We have around 30. Boy, have a lot of selling to do to get down to 3 or 4!
new_shocked.gif

I have 8; 5 full-size (one for sale and maybe another) and 2 minis (would like more).

I have 24 minis and 2 big horses. Two dozen is a nice round number I think.
wub.gif

I have 11 of the lovable little beggers!
wub.gif

Our numbers are actually down! Could be down more but just can't bring myself to sell her.

We have 1 QH, 1 "lease" mini stallion and 15 of our own minis. I like having 20. It's a nice number.

8 miniature horses, 1 shetland, and 2 arabians for a total of 11. I have 3 mini mares in foal, and 1 arab foal coming in 2006.

We had 10 horses which is a lot when you work all day, and try to spend as much time with them as you can. So I sold 4, one has left, three more to leave, and that will leave me with 6. And oh my goodness, I just happen to have 6 stalls! HeeHee!!!I still probably will sell one more, and buy a broodmare with pinto color since ALL my horses are solid. Which is alright, just a might boring though!

[SIZE=14pt]I have a bakers dozen (13) and rights to Steels Swimmers for two mares a year for as long as Doc owns him....... I dont have to feed the front or clean up after the back.... I just get the good stuff in the middle/
wink.gif
[/SIZE]

1 stallion owned, 1 leased both living at the trainers

3 geldings

5 mares. 4 bred for next year

3 fillies

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
1 shetland gelding (40')

2 mini geldings

1 mini stallion

1 mini mare (IN FOAL for 2006)

1 paint filly

1 arabian yearling

....taking care of 7 horses is not at all bad, then agian i enjoy it so that helps!

Leeana

I have 2 mares and one stallion now, and they can all run together. Now after owning 7 mini's -at one time, I can really appreciate the freedom that a lesser amount allows.
yes.gif

We have an even dozen! 4 Stallions, 1 Gelding, and 7 Mares but nobody in foal for 2006
no.gif
so some of you are going to have to share your cute and cuddly babies with me!

37 right now 10 stallions 1 colt 7 fillies and 19 mares.
ohmy.gif

11 for me: 2 draft x TB geldings, a Morgan gelding, a TB gelding, six minis of my own and am a foster for a CMHR rescue.
biggrin.gif

I own or co-own 30 ASPC Shetlands, most Foundation Certified. I have 28 at my farm at the moment and should have 11 foals due in 2006.
new_shocked.gif

I presently have a total of 47.
ohmy.gif
That is down from what I had last summer.
thumbup.gif
I really NEED to reduce my numbers but it is sooo hard to do. I had some exceptional foals
wub.gif
this year and will not be selling my fillies and even when it comes to my boys, I am not really trying too hard to sell them. With around 20 foals coming due maybe I'll sell some in 2006!
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
flirt.gif
whistling.gif

biggrin.gif

10 total. 9 minis and 1 large horse.

1 stallion

4 mares ( 2 in foal)

5 geldings 8 of the horses drive and all are usually shown. Linda B
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back