how many dogs do you have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, gosh darn it...I almost missed this post! we have 4 right now--our 16 yr. old german shepard X wolf (Bambi) our 15yr. old white german shepard (Tasha, who I dont think will be with us much longer, she has arthritus really bad) our 11 yr old "big baby" and my hubbys dog, hes a 130# black lab (but if you ask Luvmycritters--she will swear he is 1/2 bear! his name is Shado) and my baby our 10 month old black lab, (Angel)

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
Hey mona speaking of dogs... it has been a while since we have seen a pic of Bear how is he doing? pics pretty please
471326[/snapback]

Hi Lisa. Here are a couple of pics of Bear doing his thing. I just love it when I look out the window and he is out in the pasture with them!
yes.gif

Just took these about a half hour ago...

bearherd.jpg

bearherd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a dog person here. I have five dogs that allow me to share their space and take care of them.

A 3 yr old chocolate lab (This was my husbands mistake dog LOL) her name is Cookie. She has been hunting but is a bit dense so we are afraid to take her anymore in fear someone will shoot her.
sad.gif

A one year old black lab named Sadie who is champion bred. Beautiful dog. Gypsy Winds Made In The Shade. Hunting dog for us. Smart as a whip! Love this girl to pieces!

An very old seven year old rescue Golden/cocker mix named Molly that I don't expect to be around much longer. When we rescued her you could put your hands around her waist and your fingers would cross on teh other side...sad!!! Adn she had chewed all the hair off of her hind end and back legs. Seh is great now other than having a tough life and showing it.

The love of my life, my Ruby. A three year old purebred Golden Retriever. She was hit by a car last year and I almost lost her but she is ok now after very expensive surgery to save her. She is my baby and pouts when I am not home. She stays right beside my bed until i return. Gypsy Winds Royal Ruby Red

Then we have a one year old purebred, champion lines, in tact female Pom. Named Muffin. Gypsy Winds Muffin Muncher We are big dog people so I would like to find her another home. She just doesn't quite fit in here. But gorgeous dog and very loving. Loves kids too which is neat.

Latest posts

Back