How do you get "THE" shot?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No flames here Leeana. I agree--all it really takes is 48 hours in most cases. Some of the lazier ones might require 72. That is how I get most of my better action shots. 2 to 3 days in the stall and then out to the driving arena for me. I just stand in the middle and start clicking.

For stand up shots, my hubby grumbles, but he will pose them for as long as I am clicking. Sometimes he won't stand as still as I like, but we get it done. I really need to show him how to use the camera though because some will behave better for me and if he could use the camera, i think we would have a better shot.

Don't have your hubby help
default_wacko.png
oops did I say that... He hates me taking pictures and before I know it, so do I....He has no patience, he thinks just click the camera, take the picture....
default_saludando.gif
LOL My hubby is the same! Last time I got him to hold the 'stinky horse' for a pic, she stepped on his toe and broke it. Now I don't have a helper anymore
default_sad.png
default_laugh.png

He also thinks that just clicking away is fine. It drives me nuts when I see all the sky shots and the pics of Sable looking like a freak because she isn't set up the way I want her to be. Now I tie her to a tree and get her attention and edit out the lead rope. Good enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
No flames here either- it works! LOL

I know many folks who do that with their Liberty horses as well!

Back