How do you display your ribbons?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was looking for ideas on displaying ribbons. I have them on curtain rods mounted on my walls but ran out of room so I was wondering if any of you have pictures so I can get some creative ideas on this?

Thanks,

Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not very creative really, but I have wracks like pictured here (in my Florida room / Sun room) in that room, my bedroom and the hall way of my office at work :bgrin

Also, I think that either Star Lake Tack or Ozark Mountain will turn your ribbons into these stuffed ponies. I think at the end of the year, I am sending them all my strip ribbons to get a stuffed pony made from them
default_yes.gif
:

Ribbons%20005%20bigger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We hung a fish net in the hall and it holds loads of ribbons and really impresses people.

Just up in my Kitchen, but how do you keep them clean especially fly poop.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

any suggestions :bgrin

Ribbons.jpg

Ribbons2.jpg

i have taken digital pics of ours and create and 8x10 with pics from the show of horses and pics of the ribbons and wait till results are on web site amhr & pinto the print and shrink them on copy machine at work and make a nice rememberence of the day with placings ribbons and horses all framed in an 8x10 frame with show title and date

I'm real happy with them that way

Here is how I display mine. My trophies are on my window seal, which is one of the other walls in my room. :bgrin

41106034.jpg

I am having mine made into a quilt to either hang up or lay over a trunk. We have tons and tons of horse show ribbons. My hubby made cabinents about 6 feet tall and hung them on my barn walls for all the trophies my daughter has won. Some of her trophies are over 3 feet tall. We hang our plaques in our tack room.

What also works great are the metal blanket racks. They are on chain and usually have 4 or 5 metal bars going across. They're usually about 2 feet wide and can accomdate a LOT of ribbons.

What also works great are the metal blanket racks. They are on chain and usually have 4 or 5 metal bars going across. They're usually about 2 feet wide and can accomdate a LOT of ribbons.
OH! That is a really good tip!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back