Housekeeping for a living

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l have a friend who also has minis and when she got divorced she went into housecleaning part time to help stay afloat. Took her about 1 year to really make a good living doing it 5 days a week to the point of where she now bought her own acreage and has hired 2 other women. She worked her way up in the ritzy part of town by word of mouth and has steady hours and no weekends. She offered to clean for me at a discount but l would die of shame to hire someone l knew for my dirt though l have used a service for spring/winter cleaning and it can be pricy but loved it. So if you LIKE to clean l would think there's a future in that from what l've seen from my friend..she is bonded says that makes a differance to clients...

Well, I hired "company" once and they charged me an outrageous fee and didn't clean it nearly as good as *I* clean it and I am NOT a great housekeeper at home!!! I would never hire a company again. I prefer an individual who actually has some pride in their work.

Ironically, I used to get paid to clean! LOL! It's soooooo easy for me to clean other's homes and get paid for it and do a fabulous job and enjoy it. However, when it comes to my own home, I hate to do it!

I think you've got a great idea and need to run with it!

Latest posts

Back