Hoosier Miniature Breeders Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a nice mare who is in foal for very early 2009 to a Pinto son of Double Destiny - Lot #53. She's had 3 foals in 3 years, so we gave her 2008 off. She would be perfect for importing. She's only 30", and is AMHA/AMHR

Hey Jay I just got done looking at the sale book online and wanted to tell you that all your horses look great!!

I love
default_wub.png
the little sub zero baby with lot #24 and the mare looks to be a looker as well!! :love

I have a nice mare who is in foal for very early 2009 to a Pinto son of Double Destiny - Lot #53. She's had 3 foals in 3 years, so we gave her 2008 off. She would be perfect for importing. She's only 30", and is AMHA/AMHR
She is a mare I noticed! She looks very nice, nice body!!

Jay

Hey Jay I just got done looking at the sale book online and wanted to tell you that all your horses look great!!

I love
default_wub.png
the little sub zero baby with lot #24 and the mare looks to be a looker as well!! :love
Thanks Sarah! The Sub Zero filly is very Neat! She is much prettier in real life, though. I think Ernie should be proud of this pretty girl by Sub Zero

Hey Jay,

So are you really getting out of the horses?? How is the restaurant going? I really want to be there for the sale but we have moved to Tennessee and have made several trips back and forth so hubby says no way this year!!! But I will be watching online, and I do still have to pick up one more trailer in Michigan, so how long can you hold a horse at your place??
default_biggrin.png
I really really would like to do some bidding!!! I keep telling the kids on one of our trips back up to Michigan we will stop in and say HI.

Good luck with the sale!

Heidi

Hey Jay,

So are you really getting out of the horses?? How is the restaurant going? I really want to be there for the sale but we have moved to Tennessee and have made several trips back and forth so hubby says no way this year!!! But I will be watching online, and I do still have to pick up one more trailer in Michigan, so how long can you hold a horse at your place??
default_biggrin.png
I really really would like to do some bidding!!! I keep telling the kids on one of our trips back up to Michigan we will stop in and say HI.

Good luck with the sale!

Heidi
Hi Heidie! Im dispersing all the horses from the "Chupps Lil Horses" group, because all the horses are stabled at my Dads place, and hes building a smaller home with less acreage. Theres no way I can afford a bigger place with more land right now because you know I just bought a restaurant. we have no room for the horses
default_sad.png
! Such a shame, because I thought I had a pretty good herd going with 2 great stallions!

At least Ill still have minis
default_smile.png
-Ive started a partnership with my friend, Jr Schlabach. We will be concentrating on the Buckeroo line. All our horses will be stabled at his farm

The restaurant is going great so far, you need to stop in the next time youre in town!

If you buy a horse, I can board it for you until my Dad moves wich will probably be June or July

Let me know if I can help!

Jay

Thanks Jay!!

So how do I register for online bidding?? If I do get something I would be able to pick up in a week, maybe 2 tops!! I still have one more trip North to get the last trailer!! We will definately make it in to see the restaurant on that trip.

Heidi

default_yes.gif
you did have a real nice heard going but you have such a good eye for horses you wont have any trouble getting another one together, It just stinks that you wont have them right across the road
default_no.gif

default_yes.gif
you did have a real nice heard going but you have such a good eye for horses you wont have any trouble getting another one together, It just stinks that you wont have them right across the road
default_no.gif
well thank you!! and your right about not having them right across the road

Jay Chupp

Thanks Jay!!

So how do I register for online bidding?? If I do get something I would be able to pick up in a week, maybe 2 tops!! I still have one more trip North to get the last trailer!! We will definately make it in to see the restaurant on that trip.

Heidi
sounds fine! you can register on Marestare.com you will find phone numbers on the following link

http://www.marestare.com/events/hoosier

default_saludando.gif
well we will see you all tommorow!!! I can't wait and I will wave at everone that is watching!!!

Have a great evening!!

Sarah~

Just a reminder that the sale will be starting soon. The camara is already turned on.

The times can be found on this page.

http://www.marestare.com/events/hoosier/

Schedule of Events

(All times are EST)

Friday January 25

Tack sale starts at 4:30 p.m.

Horse sale starts at 5:00 pm

I do NOT need to be watching this right now (but am very happy I am).
default_biggrin.png
Is it me, or is Marestare getting better with every auction? The volume is so much better today.

i can never get the auctions to work! is it still on?? All i get is a black screen like the last auction?

It is still on and only at lot 18. The prices are abysmal--it's tempting to tell anyone window shopping on the saleboard to hurry up and get a number. :DOH!

i can never get the auctions to work! is it still on?? All i get is a black screen like the last auction?
They are on lot 19 of what I think are 90 horses.

well dang I tried a different browser etc but still just get a black screen. This is what I got during the AMHA meeting too. So odd as I can always view cams on wefoal and marestare.

....i am not having any trouble viewing the cam
default_smile.png

Prices are going low, not just low but way way WAY to low. I could fill up my barn and pasture at these prices, two times
default_smile.png
. Only thing keeping me from bidding is the fact im sitting the next state over
default_wacko.png

If the mare I was wanting goes for under 1000.00 I may just SHOOT myself for not jumping in the truck and driving 4 hours this afternoon. I CAN'T BELEIVE how low the prices are!

Leeana can you BELIEVE how nice the horses LOOK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back