Hoosier Miniature Breeders Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay - I'm confused

You said you got Spartan, and you sold Spartan??

I LOVED the tiny palomino mare!! If I had room in my barn for one more I'd have been bidding over the phone on her. :)

She was my favorite of the whole sale but I love the tiny nice ones!!

Susan O.

I got 3 beautiful mares with the help of Ruffian ;-)

Many thnaks to you!!!

No. 39, 52 and 58.
I was watching the auction online while you were there. Beautiful beautiful trio. We had to sit on our hands for 52--she's a maternal sister to one of our stallions, and he's aged so gracefully we were thinking a mare version might be nice. Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

[attachmentid=147]
default_aktion033.gif
Hi Everyone!!! I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the sale!!!!

It was a BLAST!! It was a long day and I was not sure if they were ever going to stop

giving me horses lol but it was a great time. I wanted to also say that everyone did such a great job

with all the guys bringing the horses up to ashley and brook grooming, it was great for Josh and I

we did not have to wait at all and all the horses looked great !!!

Oh also....... with the help of my GREAT friends KSB Miniatures I was able to get my Dream mare I LOVE her she is B-E-A-UTYFUL!!!

If the pic does not come up She was Lot # 96

sorrelapril_small.jpg

[attachmentid=147]
default_aktion033.gif
Hi Everyone!!! I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the sale!!!!

It was a BLAST!! It was a long day and I was not sure if they were ever going to stop

giving me horses lol but it was a great time. I wanted to also say that everyone did such a great job

with all the guys bringing the horses up to ashley and brook grooming, it was great for Josh and I

we did not have to wait at all and all the horses looked great !!!

Oh also....... with the help of my GREAT friends KSB Miniatures I was able to get my Dream mare I LOVE her she is B-E-A-UTYFUL!!!

If the pic does not come up She was Lot # 96
Im happy my mare went to such a good home!

default_biggrin.png
Me 2 lol She has just made her self at home she is a big eater and has become good friends with one of your mares. It was so sweet yesterday her and the other mare were out togeather laying in the sun togeather.
default_wub.png

And how did you recover?

Sarah~

What did you all think about the sale was it clear to see on the cam.

and did the horses look nice?

I would have liked to see it over the internet but I still got to see it first hand.

Sarah~
default_aktion033.gif

On my computer, the sale was clear and the horses looked in wonderful condition and groomed beautifully!

Susan O.

#4 was $900 and #67 was $800. I believe one if not both went to Al, the Amish gentleman that bought a number of the lots.

#4 was $900 and #67 was $800. I believe one if not both went to Al, the Amish gentleman that bought a number of the lots.
UGHHH with their breeding I figured they'd go much higher than that. Any idea how to track "Al, the Amish gentleman" down LOL.
Al, the Amish gentleman was just taking bids. He didnt buy any horses. The auctioneer just said "sold Als Way" because he took the winning bid. I know this first hand because I was also taking bids and the auctioneers were my brothers. just thought Id let you know

Jay Chupp

Latest posts

Back