Home from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
This was my first year going and my daughter's 2nd year showing at Nationals. She didn't pin in her youth classes as they were HUGE but she had a great time. We are already planning on 2013!

We meet some nice people stabled next to us (the Wyatt's) and Lizzie was able to help handle in the mare/foal class.

Walked by the Water Hole many times, VERY NICE!!!

Congrats to everyone that was there!

Glad you had a great time...afterall, "having fun" is what it's all about isn't it!

Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup FUN is the name of the game! I told my daughter that I don't care how she places as long as she had FUN it was worth it. Her boys showed their hearts for her and had a few bobbles but she didn't care. She moved up an age division so it was a little harder this year on her, the 13-17 year are HUGE classes. I did forget though, that during Youth Weekend Lizzie did place in the top 10 for the Judging and she was on the team that came in 2nd over all. So proud of her and now I think she plans on me showing the boys with her next year and I will be in the Ammy classes. Will see, it has been YEARS since I showed!

Back