Home from Nationals, but not recovered yet!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picasso

Reaction score
We had an unbelievable Nationals show. It started off pretty slow and disheartening, but we recovered nicely. We had a 3 year old driving horse in the futurity. We thought he was something special, but the judge gave him the gate. We were pretty bummed out about it. But we kept on. He then got two 3rds out of 10 and 12. Okay, we're going the right direction now. Then he won the open pleasure driving class. Then won the 3-4 year old pleasure driving. Then he finished the week Saturday night winning the Pleasure Driving Stake-over class. I am still floating about 10 feet above the ground. It was an awesome week.

Congrats Donna, He looked Great and I was so happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
My step-dad, Joe, doesn't really like many horses at a glance however, since he has seen Cruisin' he often ask about how he's done in the ring. He was his pick for the National Grand Champion Open Pleasure Driving horse and he was pretty pleased when he heard you won!
default_biggrin.png
Congrats again, he really earned that title, and what a wonderful feeling it must be
default_yes.gif
Congrats on your other placings too.

Congratulations of your wins, I wanted to stop and chat but we were pretty busy showing when I would happen to see you guys, I had to go get another horse ready for Scott to take in the ring, Futurity day was NUTS and will be worse for us next year.

Glad that you had a safe trip home, see you all next year
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your wins Donna! He is some little horse! I was really happy for you when I heard them call your name as Champion!!! It was good to see you guys again.

Thank you everyone. It was an awesome show.

Desiree-we missed seeing you. How is school going? Tell Joe we think Cruisin is a special little boy, too. We were thrilled with his results.

Latest posts

Back