Holy Shop Vac Bat Man!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to figure...

The retailers take a product, label it as being for horsees, and double the price (or triple...or...).

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought myself a Christmas present lol - stopped at Home Depot yesterday afternoon and picked up a shop vac. It's a Husky, was the cheapest/smallest they had at $29. We have a big one we use for the usual things but it's kind of a monster.

Jan

I told hubby I knew of a gift I wanted to get him for Christmas. He said he didn't need anything, and I said oh yes you do! LOL! <wink>

Now Robin,

Isn't that a bit like the husband who buys his wife something for HIS car? LOL.......

Sounds like quite a few Christmas stockings will be stretched waaaaaaay out of shape!

Oh golly, here I thought I was getting it for him so he could vac his car!
default_whistling.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Actually, I was thinking that very thing and I had an evil grin on my face when I wrote that LOL!

My husband was desperately trying to think of something to get me for Xmas. I showed him this topic and I thought he was going to break down and cry. Not only can he get me something I can both use and like, he can get it at Lowe's. Life does not get much better than that ... for him, anyway.

Thank you all for starting this topic!!!! My absolutely filthy minis thank you as well. I had pretty much decided they weren't going to be clean until spring when I clipped them. Actually, they probably WON'T thank you since they love to be dirty and muddy and grungy.

I have a little canister vacume that has a shoulder strap. I found that using the blower setting (instead of vacume) works best tho, as it seems to get the horses cleaner. (and you don't have any bags to empty!) The horses really enjoy it too, as the air it blows out gets nice and warm after it's been on a bit.
default_yes.gif

FYI - I followed the Home Depot link on page 1 and it says they are ON SALE for $14.97 online till 12/31/09!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

As soon as I read this post I added a shop vac to my Christmas wish list

Guess what I saw wrapped under the tree this evening..........a fairly large square box!!!!!!!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed
default_biggrin.png

I can't wait to get started on those icky cob webs!

Thanks for the great tip

There's a shop vac under our tree! Because I bought it "for hubby" today!

He has no idea what I bought "him"
default_biggrin.png

TEE HEE!

Latest posts

Back