High School Equestrian Team - Driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Earlier I had posted how my daughter's high school has an Equestrian Team and she entered in 3 in-hand classes and 2 driving classes for the season. Well the season was GREAT but sadly has come to an end already. We had 3 qualifying shows and team Lizzie/Roger were the only ones in the in-hand and driving division but with that the made it to States! Roger's biggest goal was deal with all the large horses that were there and not freaking out, he did an AWESOME job and never once had an issue. Everyone from all the school came to know Roger and would find him each show. He was loving all the attention. States came and we found out there would be 5 in the in-hand classes and 2 in the driving classes, Lizzie was so excited some competition! We got to States and everyone from our District again was excited to see Roger, he quickly enlarged his fan base there too. At States team Lizzie/Roger placed in 3rd in one of their in-hand classes out of 5, 2nd in the other out of 5, 1st in one in-hand class out of 5 and 1st in both of their driving classes out of the 2. They had some great patterns each time and Roger was right on with the driving! So proud of them and all they did and Rogers dealing with big horses.

Karen

Congratulations and what a great way to promote public knowledge of small equines! I'd also love to see pictures
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back