Hi, I'm new :-) Introducing myself and my "crew"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Southern Minnesota !!
default_saludando.gif

Hi Heather! Welcome from Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
You have some drop dead gorgeous horses!! I love Herc!! I'm partial to Pinto's myself.
default_wub.png
I show Pinto here in the Northwest and we have quite a large Mini group. Last year my friend and I made it back to the World show and did really well. It's not exactly in my backyard.....so it won't be an annual event for me! I know what you mean though about showing Pinto and getting the "fun" back in it. We have so much fun at our shows.
default_smile.png

Howdy: The Okla Miniature Horse Club (OMHCI) meets in Edmond area and has several shows IF he does not go over 34" ("A" mini).

Judy Wooster from your area is President this year & Ruby Prior of the Pinto Assocation is a monthly member, from Bristow.

Vickie Roberson has the "Rocking M Farm" also in your neighborhood(Chandler) & shows alot of "R" over size minis as well as under 34".

So there are many minis owners in your immediate area that are extremely helpful & up todate for help! The "R" Nationals are held in early September each year in Tulsa & usually has about 1800 minis in the past few years.

Welcome to the wonderful World of minis & their owners. Be sure to aslo browse the "www.smallesthorse.com" site aslo for tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Heather

Welcome, from Washington state! You will love this forum - lots of great people and wonderful support and advice. I am partial to pintos, and also had a great miniature stallion named Tennessee Thyme - you can visiti him on my reference page of my website - he is now at Reece Family Miniatures, but I kept most of his daughters to cross back with Baylee and Prince.

Stacy
default_saludando.gif

Howdy: The Okla Miniature Horse Club (OMHCI) meets in Edmond area and has several shows IF he does not go over 34" ("A" mini).Judy Wooster from your area is President this year & Ruby Prior of the Pinto Assocation is a monthly member, from Bristow.

Vickie Roberson has the "Rocking M Farm" also in your neighborhood(Chandler) & shows alot of "R" over size minis as well as under 34".

So there are many minis owners in your immediate area that are extremely helpful & up todate for help! The "R" Nationals are held in early September each year in Tulsa & usually has about 1800 minis in the past few years.

Welcome to the wonderful World of minis & their owners. Be sure to aslo browse the "www.smallesthorse.com" site aslo for tips.

Oh WOW thanks for the info ! And I will have to see if I can meet Vickie, I live 4 miles from downtown Chandler :)

Hi Heather
Welcome, from Washington state! You will love this forum - lots of great people and wonderful support and advice. I am partial to pintos, and also had a great miniature stallion named Tennessee Thyme - you can visiti him on my reference page of my website - he is now at Reece Family Miniatures, but I kept most of his daughters to cross back with Baylee and Prince.

Stacy
default_saludando.gif
NICE avatar ! ( I went to your site, STUNNING !!!! )

Tennessee Thyme, cute name :)

Hi Heather! Welcome from Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
You have some drop dead gorgeous horses!! I love Herc!! I'm partial to Pinto's myself.
default_wub.png
I show Pinto here in the Northwest and we have quite a large Mini group. Last year my friend and I made it back to the World show and did really well. It's not exactly in my backyard.....so it won't be an annual event for me! I know what you mean though about showing Pinto and getting the "fun" back in it. We have so much fun at our shows.
default_smile.png

Hi
default_saludando.gif
I guess the trip out here to Tulsa would be quite a haul but you really should come again, I love Pinto World, I have shown Client horses to Championships the last 2 years, this year I'm taking two of my Arabs ( finally got them reg. PtHA ) I showed my Stallion at Congress in Nov. that was a great show too, it IS fun and the people are very nice.... Showing Arab can be stressful and some people aren't very welcoming :-(

Welcome. I love Arabs...I have owned two and loved them dearly. Besides being so beautiful, they were the most loyal, affectionate horses I have owned.

Yours are beautiful. Congrats on your mini. he looks great..but I will warn you...you won't stop at one! lol

Welcome to the forum! I like both your boys!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your first (of many? LOL) mini! I like his markings!

Most of my horses are pintos and many have blue eyes. My favorites!

I live in SW OK.

Robin

G'day, from Australia. Yes, we love our Arabs and minis here too!
default_wub.png

Enjoy your stay, it's a fun place to be.

Welcome to the forum! I like both your boys!
default_smile.png
Congrats on your first (of many? LOL) mini! I like his markings!

Most of my horses are pintos and many have blue eyes. My favorites!

I live in SW OK.

Robin
Thanks for the Welcome, I can tell I will really enjoy this forum, everyone has been so friendly !
default_smile.png

I took a look at your website...Hmmm, I SURE like "Poppy"... (Telling self, stop looking Heather, stop looking !!!)

Welcome. I love Arabs...I have owned two and loved them dearly. Besides being so beautiful, they were the most loyal, affectionate horses I have owned.Yours are beautiful. Congrats on your mini. he looks great..but I will warn you...you won't stop at one! lol
I enjoy Arabians because of their total interest in what the "human is doing" and they learn so quickly, very intelligent.

hehe, yep I am getting that feeling, already drooling over sale horses on l'ilbeginnings members websites !!!
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

Aw thanks Heather! Poppy (Magic) is a big stallion in a little body LOL.

I love feeding him treats
default_smile.png

This forum is THE place to be and has so many wonderful, helpful people!

I'm not a regular poster here until summer break--but wanted to say I've enjoyed the pictures you posted of your boys.
default_smile.png

I was reading the replies hoping someone would recognize Herc so you'd could get some information.

One of my mares is a rescue, so we spent a bit getting her papers--because she is worth it.
default_wink.png

Looks like Herc is wound tightly around your heart already--minis do that. Every time I walk into my barn (which is at least 4 times a day in winter!)--my heart swells.
default_wub.png

I sold my 30" filly to a wonderful horse lover who boards her at a hunter/jumper barn and I think there are others there who want their own mini now, too.
default_smile.png

Welcome from central Arizona!! Home of the awesome Scottsdale Arabian Show, a third part of the 'Triple Crown'!

Love your taste in horses- a pretty horse that performs!!! And OMG, yes I am also a big sucker for a bright red horse with chrome! Your horses are very nice.

Dont give up on trying to find who consigned your horse to that sale. He obviously has good breeding behind him and someone spent some time with him. ANYTHING at all in the auction papers that might indicate where he came from? Did you pay with a check? On the back, where was it cashed? Is that a local sale? You mentioned a town where he came from? Any Mini breeders in that area? Perhaps a local ad asking for info?

Welcome from central Arizona!! Home of the awesome Scottsdale Arabian Show, a third part of the 'Triple Crown'!
Love your taste in horses- a pretty horse that performs!!! And OMG, yes I am also a big sucker for a bright red horse with chrome! Your horses are very nice.

Dont give up on trying to find who consigned your horse to that sale. He obviously has good breeding behind him and someone spent some time with him. ANYTHING at all in the auction papers that might indicate where he came from? Did you pay with a check? On the back, where was it cashed? Is that a local sale? You mentioned a town where he came from? Any Mini breeders in that area? Perhaps a local ad asking for info?
I am calling the auction house tomorrow and see if they will give me any more info, there were only about 15 mini's that went thru the sale so figuring out the consignors shouldn't be too hard, I'm hoping I can find out and will contact them, if Herc was already registered maybe they will sell me his papers for an additional fee...:)

Not sure about Mini breeders in Paden, I will google and see what I come up with :)

I will keep you all posted, I would really love to know his breeding and maybe the board members will recognize names in his ped. and give me some history !

Had fun with Herc today, I HAVE to get some pix of him and my Arab togeather nose to nose, but not until spring when I can clip little MR. furry butt !!!

Welcome to the Forum from another Okie. There are quite a few of us on here. I am at Valliant, in the southeast corner of the state.
Beautiful horses you have, big and small.

HI
default_saludando.gif
I looked at your website, yoour Stallion is Beautiful ! Maybe we will meet sometime soon :)

Latest posts

Back