Hi, I'm new :-) Introducing myself and my "crew"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome
default_saludando.gif
to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan. This forum has a great group of people and you learn allot.
default_smile.png

Hello from the fridged north (Minnesota) and welcome to the world of Miniatures. Be carefull as they are really addicting!!

default_saludando.gif
Hi from Nebraska! Glad to have you join lil' beginnings!! THese minis are SUPER addictive and thee best thing ever!!!
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Yvonne in SW Ontario, Canada. Your horses big and small are gorgeous, I too love driving, besides the forum I belong to the Miniature Horse Club of Ontario and Tricounty Carriage Association. I love your carriage and turnout in the pic you posted, wow.

i'll throw in another welcome from west central illinois! your horses are gorgeous and yup, if you haven't already done so, start looking for your next mini. if you can find a package deal, might just as well go for 2 or 3 more.
default_wink.png

your arabs are stunning! i used to show davenport arabs too many years ago to count.
default_smile.png

I'm going to have to go out and tell Spirit he has a bunch of new friends here !!!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
You all are very, very kind !

Hello
default_saludando.gif
from the northern Wisconsin, (known the past few days as the polar express area...lol..) Your horses are beautiful. We have arabians too, as do a few others on the forum. We lost our Raffles bred 38 yr old stallion, this past September, we owned him for 35 years. Fantastic breed! You will find out shortly..that you dont know how you ever managed to not own, or I should say be owned by a miniature alot sooner.
default_smile.png
They are addicting, just like potato chips, and you cant stop at one!

Corinne

Welcome from Northern Calif, I mean way up north!
default_laugh.png

This is the best forum for minis. Very knowledgeable folks here and always eager to help with any questions!

Welcome from very cold Quebec, Canada. Having just one mini will not last long.
default_wink.png
I to bred arabians for years and in 2003 got my first mini, whom I still own. In 2003 thought he was lonely so got another and now I am up to 20 minis. I never had that many arabians. I still have 3 arabians though. You can see my horses on my website.

Yes, I can SEE they will be addicting ! So much personality in a tiny package :)

Thought I'd post these pix of Hercules meeting Spirit for the first time... the look on Spirit's face in the second one is priceless, "hey pipsqueek what do you THINK yer gonna do to ME ? "

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

From NC, welcome to the forum.. and beautiful horses!!

Lisa

Welcome from Florida - I love that 2nd picture of Herc. I too had an Arab years ago - he was a lot of fun. They certainly have changed since then though.

You absolutely can't have just one mini. Will be watching for another addition to your farm.

Barbie

Welcome to the forum from frozen Maine!
default_saludando.gif

Hercules is beautiful! I'm partial to pintos and Arabians.

Had Arabians for 21 years. My last mare was sired by

Mercedes Bay, by Bey Arrogance, by Bey Shah out of

Kerida by Khemosabi.

Will be looking forward to hearing more about your

two beautiful pinto boys.

Cathy

Latest posts

Back