Hi, I'm new :-) Introducing myself and my "crew"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAS Hercules

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself
default_saludando.gif

My name is Heather and I breed & Show Arabians & Pintos, I just recently got my first Miniature horse and fell in LOVE !!! He is a 4 year old 34" Pinto Stallion named Hercules :) I bought Herc at an Auction so I am trying to find out more about him... I am very interested in learning more abot mini's and plan to get Hercules registered Pinto so I can show him in halter and driving :)

This is Hercules

DSC04462.jpg

DSC04404.jpg

I show and breed Arabians & Half Arabians, my Stallion Spirit Thyme is a Purebred Arabian that is double registered with PtHA ( Belly spots :)

Pintostallionad1small.jpg

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the board, I have looked at some of your websites and what GORGEOUS horses you have !!!!!

Welcome to the forum from another Pinto lover in bitter cold New England. We show our minis on the Pinto circuit up here and just love it. I wish you lots of luck with Hercules.

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Lots of information, opinions and interesting people to be found here.

We're located in northeast Texas. If you get down this way and want to talk horses, stop in........visitors are always welcome!!

Sharman

Thank you so much for the warm welcome !
default_smile.png

I can see that having just ONE Mini is going to be futile !!! hehe, they DO seem to be addicting, several of my friends have already said they want one now too since they met Herc... I have been having a great time with him, I love driving so I am especially excited to get him started in harness !

I'm sure I will be a regular poster here as I have lots of questions about conditioning mini's and show etiquette ect...

Are there any members here heading to Pinto World this year ??? I'm taking my 2 Arabians ( both PtHA ) and Hercules.

Welcome to the forum from Ohio!
default_saludando.gif

You have very beautiful horses! Your arabian is amazing!
default_wub.png

Welcome from Toronto Ontario
default_saludando.gif
Congrats on your first mini! He is very handsome. My first mini is a pinto, we just got him last May. We are already looking to acquire more sooooo.....just beware
default_wink.png
Like they say, minis are like potato chips you can't have just one. Enjoy him!

Hey Heather!

default_saludando.gif

I don't know if you would remember me or not, but I was "Annabella" at AWhiteHorse, then at ABlackHorse, and then at Arabian Breeder's Network.
default_rolleyes.gif
I know you know what I mean! LOL

I have always been a fan of Spirit Thyme! He's just getting better and better with age!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Miniature Horses! I am in the process of switching to Miniature Horses from Arabians; I only have one Arabian mare left (and she is for sale). I am very excited about the switch! My Miniature Horse herd is already at three - two pregnant mares and an 8 month old colt - and growing (fast!).

You have found the best Miniature Horse forum out there! There is a wealth of knowledge shared here. Everyone has just been wonderful to me.

Angela aka "Annabella"

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first mini
default_smile.png
Herc is gorgeous and you should have a lot of fun with him. I just love your big guy, WOW he is beautiful
default_wub.png
Joyce

Congratulations on your "mini" purchase - he's a handsome boy.
default_smile.png
Your big guy is just breathtaking too!

Jan

Well welcome from another Oklahoman! And another Arabian lover. The Arabian breed was my focus for many years too.....now we have 'downsized'.
default_laugh.png

If you want a Studbook look up on your little Herc send me his registered name and I'll get the info for you. [email protected]

And your big boy.........My Oh My! He is beautiful and it sounds like he is as talented as he is lovely.

We will be at PtHA World this year. Had quite a few there last year....minis under 34". I'll hope to meet you there!

Charlotte

Welcome, they are beautiful! I have always been a huge fan of arabians, and Hercules is beautiful too
default_wub.png

Welcome
default_smile.png

Hey Heather!
default_saludando.gif

I don't know if you would remember me or not, but I was "Annabella" at AWhiteHorse, then at ABlackHorse, and then at Arabian Breeder's Network.
default_rolleyes.gif
I know you know what I mean! LOL

I have always been a fan of Spirit Thyme! He's just getting better and better with age!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Miniature Horses! I am in the process of switching to Miniature Horses from Arabians; I only have one Arabian mare left (and she is for sale). I am very excited about the switch! My Miniature Horse herd is already at three - two pregnant mares and an 8 month old colt - and growing (fast!).

You have found the best Miniature Horse forum out there! There is a wealth of knowledge shared here. Everyone has just been wonderful to me.

Angela aka "Annabella"

Well HELLLOOOOO !!! Of COURSE I remember you !
default_saludando.gif

I can kinda understand you switching breeds, I have been very dismayed at the way the Arabian MR show ring works ( dang politics ! )
default_wacko.png
so getting Spirit registered Pinto this year and showing Pinto actually put the FUN back into it. I wanted to find a Pinto Mini and along came Hercules :) I LOVE showing, am TOTALLY addicted, but I want to enjoy it too...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment about Spirit, he really is getting better with age, a sweet beautiful boy
default_wub.png
He is the reason I won't give up on Arabs.

When did you decide to swith to Mini's ??? :) What are your plans ? I AM glad I found this forum :)

Welcome from Columbia, MO.

Your horses are Beautiful!!

You are in the right place for mini help-this forum is great!

Missy
default_smile.png

Welcome from Southern Maryland
default_saludando.gif

I too am new to the forum - I "lurked" for a year and just started posting in the last couple weeks - everyone is very nice and oh so friendly. Tons of stuff to learn in all sections of this forum. Everyone is willing and eager to share their wealth of knowlege. You'll be addicted to Lil Beginnings as much as you are to Miniatures! LOL

Enjoy ~

Well welcome from another Oklahoman! And another Arabian lover. The Arabian breed was my focus for many years too.....now we have 'downsized'.
default_laugh.png

If you want a Studbook look up on your little Herc send me his registered name and I'll get the info for you. [email protected]

And your big boy.........My Oh My! He is beautiful and it sounds like he is as talented as he is lovely.

We will be at PtHA World this year. Had quite a few there last year....minis under 34". I'll hope to meet you there!

Charlotte
Hi Charlotte
default_smile.png

Unfortunately we bought Herc at the Ensign Livestock auction and have NO info on him, heck the coggins they gave me said gelding on it
default_no.gif
All I know is he came from Paden. I am trying to see if they will let me know who consigned him, IMO ( fairly uneductaed in Mini's however ) I THINK he is of good quality and he was well cared for, his feet are in good condition (newly trimmed ) and he seems to have been round penned, so obviously someone put time into him ( auctions are pretty sad sometimes ) he has good conformation ( a little fat ) and a pretty dishy head... I hope I can get further info.

I am glad you like Spirit, he is my love, I drive him and show Halter & Sporthorse In-Hand, he is producing very nice foals too :) Well will definately be at Pinto World !

Wanted to Thank all that are welcoming me, sorry I am no replying to each individually !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! Im partial to pintos myself
default_smile.png
There are tons of really nice people on this board I hope you enjoy your new addition.

Latest posts

Back