Hi, I'm new :-) Introducing myself and my "crew"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG love your big guy...l want a scaled down version under 34 to look just like Hercules
default_biggrin.png
good luck with getting info on the little guy...

I'm a bit late chiming in here, but another welcome from Oklahoma!
default_saludando.gif

As another that 'downsized' from Arabians to miniatures, you are definitely heading the right direction.
default_smile.png
The last purebred Arab I had was a lovely chestnut sabino mare. Big blaze, stockings and belly white. Beautiful mare! Interestingly enough, I had her trained by Eddie Ralston, as I see you've mentioned him. For me, this was back in the late '80's.
default_rolleyes.gif
I didn't know he was still training as I've been out of Arabs for so long now, but they were always my first love.....

I, too, have shown at PtHA World for some years now and love it! I breed for wildly patterernd Pinto miniatures with refined, Araby type conformation. Who says you can't have it all?
default_smile.png

I show mostly AMHA and there are a number of shows in the area and has been mentioned AMHR too. Would love to see you at some shows and that boy Hercules, well!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Now, where is my copy of the PtHA magazine.......

default_saludando.gif
Wanted to say welcome to the forum and I do like all your horses, big and small!!!!

Best of luck, I know you will love the mini world.

I'm a bit late chiming in here, but another welcome from Oklahoma!
default_saludando.gif

As another that 'downsized' from Arabians to miniatures, you are definitely heading the right direction.
default_smile.png
The last purebred Arab I had was a lovely chestnut sabino mare. Big blaze, stockings and belly white. Beautiful mare! Interestingly enough, I had her trained by Eddie Ralston, as I see you've mentioned him. For me, this was back in the late '80's.
default_rolleyes.gif
I didn't know he was still training as I've been out of Arabs for so long now, but they were always my first love.....

I, too, have shown at PtHA World for some years now and love it! I breed for wildly patterernd Pinto miniatures with refined, Araby type conformation. Who says you can't have it all?
default_smile.png

I show mostly AMHA and there are a number of shows in the area and has been mentioned AMHR too. Would love to see you at some shows and that boy Hercules, well!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Now, where is my copy of the PtHA magazine.......

Oh MY, I am going to HAVE to come visit your mini's !!! ( drooling ! )

Yes Eddie still trains, I worked for him 2 years ago before I hurt my back, I sent Hero to him because I TRUST Eddie, he is a wonderful Western trainer, Hero is so special to me I wouldn't send him anywhere else :) And luckily I am only 15 min. from his farm.

I finally got my copy of PtHA Mag... hehe, I should have sent in different pix from my AD I guess, lots of repetition...

Latest posts

Back