Hi, I'm new :-) Introducing myself and my "crew"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Iowa! And WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
your horses are gorgeous!

My introduction would not be complete without my other "baby" his name is PAS Heroic Spirit, he is by Spirit Thyme out of a *Bask bred Arabian mare. Sadly we lost his mom when he was 11 hours old, so I became his surrogate and bottle fed him for 2 months :) Hero is now 3 years old am I am riding him, he will be shown at Arabian Nationals this year in the 3 y/o Western Pleasure futurity with Eddie Ralston.

Baby hero

002_2-1.jpg

yearling

hero005.jpg

and at 2 years old

menhero1.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi there...WELCOME to the forum and to the wonderful world of Miniature Horses! I too am very partial to pintos!! ALL of your horses are beautiful!
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Wisconsin!

Hercules is absolutely stunning -- I love his head and eyes which are very expressive!
default_wub.png
If you have some time, perhaps you might want to cruise through the Forums' section entitled "Best of the Forum". There's so much information on there for folks who are new to miniatures -- and wonderful refresher for folks like me who second-guess themself when issues or questions arise. Here's hoping you'll keep us posted on the fun you're having with Hercules!

Cindy

Welcome Heather! From another fellow Okie! I am in SW OK.

I love all three of your boys. I hope you can find out some info on Herc because he is georgeous! And I was just admiring your stallion, Spirit in the Pinto Horse Magazine earlier this week. Funny to see him on here now!
default_smile.png

Hi
default_saludando.gif
And welcome to the forum from Erika in Nebraska. You have some beauties! It's a pleasure to have you on board with us: "the more the merrier!"
default_smile.png

Welcome Heather! From another fellow Okie! I am in SW OK.
I love all three of your boys. I hope you can find out some info on Herc because he is georgeous! And I was just admiring your stallion, Spirit in the Pinto Horse Magazine earlier this week. Funny to see him on here now!
default_smile.png

AWWW, THANK YOU !
default_wub.png
I am on a mission ( so to speak ) hopefully I can find out something, will post any new info. if I get any, I would like to register him AMHA but the "hardship" cost is a little high, hopefully he is already registered and I can track down papers.

Hehe and speaking of Pinto horse mag....just called them to find out where MY copy is !
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png
I haven't even seen the AD yet.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Hercules is absolutely stunning -- I love his head and eyes which are very expressive!
default_wub.png
If you have some time, perhaps you might want to cruise through the Forums' section entitled "Best of the Forum". There's so much information on there for folks who are new to miniatures -- and wonderful refresher for folks like me who second-guess themself when issues or questions arise. Here's hoping you'll keep us posted on the fun you're having with Hercules!

Cindy

Well thank you for the wonderful compliment on Hercules, I looked at your webite yesterday... and OMG
default_new_shocked.gif

I will definately be skimming many topics, I want to be well educated !

Welcome from Tennessee.

I love love love your arabian. Wow!

Congrats on your new boy. He looks very pretty indeed. I think you dun gotta goodin thar.

Welcome from Tennessee.
I love love love your arabian. Wow!

Congrats on your new boy. He looks very pretty indeed. I think you dun gotta goodin thar.

Thank Marty ! My hubby's name is Marty too :) he said we should start a new addition to our farm.... "Marty's Mini's" !
default_laugh.png

Spirit Thyme is an awesome guy so if y'all wanna keep making my head swell, by all means !!!
default_wink.png

Here is a pic of Spirit & me showing in Carrige Driving at Arabian Sporthorse Nationals, ( he was 4 years old in this pic ) he is great minded as well as Handsome :)

IMG_6143E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Heather as you will find lots of helpful people here. You new mini stallion is very nice and I also love your Arabian stallion he is very stunning. I too am very partial to the Arabians as I got my Arab gelding when he was 2 years old and he is now 20 years old, below is a picture of him. I would love to go to Pinto World this year but will have to wait and see.

piquano.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA[/SIZE]

Your horses are wonderful, Congratulations on your first mini [SIZE=14pt]Hercules[/SIZE]

Welcome Heather as you will find lots of helpful people here. You new mini stallion is very nice and I also love your Arabian stallion he is very stunning. I too am very partial to the Arabians as I got my Arab gelding when he was 2 years old and he is now 20 years old, below is a picture of him. I would love to go to Pinto World this year but will have to wait and see.
piquano.jpg

What a beautiful face !!!!
default_wub.png
As you can tell by my guys I AM partial to "redheads" with chrome
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png
( My "elderly" Stallion, Topez isn't Chesnut, but I love him too, he will be 26 this year )

Welcome aboard from Maine. I have a Hercules too! What a beautiful marked face! Nice choice for your first mini. Your arabian is beautiful too!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

www.victorypassstable.com

Welcome from No. Nevada. Your horses are beautiful. Don't you just hate it when someone sells a horse and doesn't provide the papers? We have a mare like that and it is going to cost $600 to get the pa0pers that she had. Well, not that she had because we do not know her line. As I traced her owners back no one would give me the owner I really needed. The one that had died or the farm she actually came from and the former owners I did talk to didn't care if they bred with papers or not. Good luck He is a doll
default_wub.png

I just opened up my Pinto mag and there was your ad listing all of Herc's accomplishemnts! IMPRESSIVE!
default_smile.png

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back