Hi from Holland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! It is great to "meet" so many people from such different places!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome Mariska! I'm glad you were able to join us here!

Dream looks like a colt I have with the face white and blue eyes! He has turned silvery now.

You have a nice herd of horses there.

Robin

Hi and Welcome from East Tennessee!
default_saludando.gif

Bill

Welcome to the forum - and congratulations on your beautiful new mare!!!!! I love silver dapples too - in fact I have 3 new additions here - and all of them are silver dapples!!!!!

I will look forward to seeing your postings on the forum - and pictures of course!!!!!

Cyndi - Misty Moon Equines - Canada

www.mistymoonequines.com

How cool is that???? Congratulations on your new mare very nice. I love looking at the back ground its soooo green there.

Hello, Hello! What nice photos of your beautiful little herd!

I have actually visited your beautiful country
default_smile.png

Welcome from Kansas !!!

Peggy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much everybody for the warm welcome here!

@appymini: thats so neat! where in Holland are your parents coming from?

I suppose you know Peggy: Holland is sooo small compared to the USA.

@Ruffian: Yes the bay is my Welsh mare Lass, actually she thinks she is a dog..she could be a pet pony any time!
default_laugh.png

Importing horses from the USA has been hot lately with the dollar being so low, but now the dollar is gaining ground on the euro again so if this doesn't change in the near future I suppose people will import a lot less than they have for the last few years. And it seems Holland is a sort of "port" for horses that have to travel further into Europe.

I will see if I will be able to post some pics of my horses and their surroundings.

Hi there Mariska. Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new mare. Sure looks like you have a nice little herd there!

Hi Mariska from Alabama. I bet Victor is excited to see new mares. Victor's brother Blue thinks every mare that comes here should be turned out with him. Welcome to the forum!

Welkom Mariska! Hello from Nebraska, USA.
default_saludando.gif
I'm glad you were finally able to log on. Your herd is lovely and congratulations on your new mare.

Hi Mariska and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
Looks like you've got a nice start to your mini herd!
default_wub.png

Welcome Marisa from sunny California!

BTW - love your ranch/kennel name - I've never read any of the writing but it sounds interesting. Beautiful dogs too (not to take away from your minis!!!!).

Hi Michelle,

Did you read the piece on our website about where our kennel name originates from? If not, Megasthenes was a Greek philosopher who wrote about the big guardian dogs accompanying a.o. the Greeks and Romans.

And I thought it was pretty easy to name my miniatures with the same name so people see the connection between the two
default_laugh.png
actually my little fillyfoal loves to play around with one of my male dogs, that a sight to beseen!

When I first saw the name Wesco I thought about horsetrailers...we have a brand in Europe thats called Wesco Horsetrailers.

default_saludando.gif
Hi Mariska!! Hello from Nebraska! Like your new mare! Very pretty!

I know another gal from the Netherlands who has a mare that's a daughter out of my silver bay mare.

The Netherlands/Holland are getting some very nice miniatures there!
default_smile.png

Hi Mariska,

Welcome from Pennsylvania. The Forum is always interesting and it is nice that now you will be able to post.

Margot

Hello and welcome from NW Oregon!

Beautiful horses and dogs. Look forward to getting to know you and them.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

That is one beautiful Tosa, we do not see many of them here in the USA. I have been told they are gentle giants and wonderful family dogs.
default_aktion033.gif

Glad to have you on the forum, in the past we have shipped a number of horses to the Netherlands and have always enjoyed the folks from your country.
default_yes.gif

Again welcome and we hope to see you on the forum on a regular basis.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back