Hi from Holland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megasthenes Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have tried to register on this forum for a while but that seemed to be somewhat of a problem..
default_sad.png
but today I finally succeeded.

My name is Mariska and I live in the Netherlands.

My big hobbies are my dogs, Japanese Tosa's (showing and breeding) and ofcourse the miniatures (and Welsh ponies).

I have 2 Welsh mares section A, one jetblack mare and one brown blue-eyed mare, 1 palomino Shetland mare (but looking like an AMHA) and her palomino fillyfoal of this year, 1 AMHA silverdapple stallion and tuesday my latest addition finally arrived from the USA...a gorgeous silverdapple AMHA mare, previously owned by Sheryl of Irish Hills Farms. And I am tickled pink with her!
default_wub.png
Thanks for a Dream Sheryl!
default_rolleyes.gif

I have been reading on the forum for quite a while now and am happy to finally be able to post on it.

Well, thats about it from me,

Talk to you later,

Mariska

Welcome here, Mariska, from Virignia!
bye.gif

Congratulations on Dream! I have always liked that girl!!! (And Sheryl, too, LOL!)
default_biggrin.png

party.gif
party.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jill, thanks so much for the welcome!

She is really a pretty mare..looks even better in "real life" than on the pics..
default_wub.png

I have been admiring your horses for a while, especially that drop-dead gorgeous silver dapple mare!

Hi Mariska!!
default_saludando.gif

Glad you were finally able to sign up here.

HEY, I'll post your pictures for you of the girls arriving over there in Holland. Give me a few minutes.

Hi Mariska and welcome, from MO. Thanks Sheryl for posting the pics she's beautiful. TJ

Thanks Sheryl, thats neat you posting the pictures for me!

Well..first picture is of the Dutch Airport Cargo Department where all livestock from foreign countries arrive. You can just sit there for all day and be amazed about what animals come in and go out of Holland. Ofcourse horses of all kind, cattle, chickens, tropical birds, insects, bees, giraffes etc et..

Second and third pic is of Dream and Caramel loaded on the trailer, ready to go home.

The other horse is Erica's Caramel Macchiato, owned by a friend of mine, also called Mariska.

The fourth pic is of Dream being unloaded at home.

Fifth pic is Dream just being..beautiful LOL

And the last pic is of my little herd checking their new mate out..Dream wasn't really impressed by that I can tell..she had only one interest, eating that grass! As I told Sheryl, the mare in front isn't fat, she is already quite heavy in foal LOL

Welcome from Oklahoma! (The center of the U.S.A.)
default_smile.png

Your new mare is lovely.

I so enjoy hearing how things are done in other countries and seeing pictures. I hope we hear from you often.
default_smile.png

Charlotte

Hi Mariska.

Glad the girls made it over there just fine! Thanks for sending me the pictures, they were great to see!

I use photobucket when I post pics here. I believe I can also you my web site host, Tripod, if I wanted.

Hope you're able to participate here regularly now.
default_saludando.gif

Hi

A wonderful welcome from East Coast Florida (Daytona Beach area) I am very happy for you and your new girls they are just so pretty.

FLFlyingW/Donna

Welcome to the forum from Ohio ! Lovely herd you have and a wonderful new addition...
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum from Kenilworth, Ontario, Canada. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your herd and your new addition, she is beautiful
default_smile.png
Hope you will post updates on how you are doing with your horses.

Yvonne

welcomeballons.gif

[SIZE=24pt]MARISKA From ONTARIO CANADA [/SIZE]

Hi Jill, thanks so much for the welcome!She is really a pretty mare..looks even better in "real life" than on the pics..
default_wub.png

I have been admiring your horses for a while, especially that drop-dead gorgeous silver dapple mare!
Thank you, Mariska
default_wub.png
Hope and Dream would be some kind of cousins through Red Boy / Rowdy
default_yes.gif

Welcome
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
from SW Oklahoma...Where the Buffalo Roam...

That is a very nice herd you have!....Art and Theresa

Welcome! Congratulations are your new arrivals!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for posting the pics on the arrivals in Holland. I have a mare who is supposed to go to France in the next week along with some others from Riverdance Miniatures. It was neat to see an example of how she may travel!
default_saludando.gif

Barb

Welcome Mariska from Michigan - the Mitten of the world!! Formerly Sheryl's stomping ground til she got silly and moved to Tennessee!! Hey - I spent Nationals with Sheryl, so if you want any dirt on her . . .

Enjoy your new girls, they are beautiful, as are the rest of your herd. I particularly like the bay, guessing that's one of your Welsh? Bay is my favorite color!!

I have a gelding in Texas that was supposed to go to Saudi Arabia in March, but hasn't made it yet. We're hoping soon!

Latest posts

Back