Heya MaryLou..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Love it?? or hate it?? Love it? ...
default_laugh.png

obama-updo-235x300.jpg

OMG...I just spit my fry casserole all over the computer!!!

Todd (I mean Doug) can you come clean this up!

So THAT is what his "change" is going to be!

LOL If you look closely (you don't even have to look close) at McCain he looks like he has had a face lift. His face has no wrinkles and right before his neck is a line and then his neck has tons on wrinkles, kinda like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz
default_new_rofl.gif

LOL If you look closely (you don't even have to look close) at McCain he looks like he has had a face lift. His face has no wrinkles and right before his neck is a line and then his neck has tons on wrinkles, kinda like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz
default_new_rofl.gif
Naaa..I wouldn't vote for a person like that...ewwww...if you look close at biden it looks like a doctor emptied his whole syringe of botox into his forehead

default_new_rofl.gif

My goodness, where did that come from?
default_new_shocked.gif
All this from a picture shared of Obama with a Sarah wig on. Meant to be funny and it was.
default_laugh.png
Must have really struck a nerve with you. I only hope you look so good when you reach 72.
default_wacko.png
I know I probably won't.
default_no.gif
Never criticize a person or their looks until you have walked a mile in their shoes. We are not ALL perfect much as we'd like to think we are.
default_wacko.png

LOVES IT! Ya know, I once went out for Halloween as...well...maybe that's another thread
default_rolleyes.gif

I think 72 is too old to be a President ... JMO The man is OLD. Let's bring a younger generation into the White House.

Sorry off the subject because that pic of Obama is not funny to me.

I think 72 is too old to be a President ... JMO The man is OLD. Let's bring a younger generation into the White House. Sorry off the subject because that pic of Obama is not funny to me.

default_laugh.png
Now this is not a sneer. It is a genuine laugh from someone who is older listening to someone who obviously is younger. You have so much to learn. Wait til you are 72. You won't think it is old if you should be fortunately enough to reach it.
default_laugh.png
But in all sincerity you were talking about the way he LOOKED. Just wait.
default_laugh.png
It happens to all of us if we should live so long.

I think 72 is too old to be a President ... JMO The man is OLD.
Well, a huge part of my professional practice revolves around advising and coaching high net worth senior investors. I have plenty of 70yo + clients who could run literal and figurative circles around many of us. Ageism is just as bad as sexism and racism, "JMO".

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 72 is too old to be a President ... JMO The man is OLD.
Well, a huge part of my professional practice revolves around advising and coaching high net worth senior investors. I have plenty of 70yo + clients who could run literal and figurative circles around many of us. Ageism is just as bad as sexism and racism, "JMO".
Off the subject sorry, but Mom (Barbara) will be (shh) 69 in two weeks and looks, feels and acts 1/3 of that!!

A lot of us who are "old" realize that age is big contributor to things like experience, wisdom, caution and patience. It ain't all bad!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hopefully when I am "old" I won't be as mean as some of you
default_new_shocked.gif

72 is old, and I think McCain is not in as good a shape as everyone thinks he is. I can and will state my opinion and do not deserve to be attacked every time I say something.

Latest posts

Back