He's HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mominis

Reaction score
I just got an email from Shirley Taylor and Steak-n-Shake is on the trailer now and headed to us! He has a 12 hour trip ahead of him, so please say a little prayer for his safety on the road. I just can't wait!!!!

I am headed to the barn now to set up his stall. I'll update this thread as he gets closer. Thank you to all of my friends here at the LB boards for helping me embark on this exciting new venture. WHOOO-HOOO!!!!

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new boy. You will really enjoy him when he gets here. Praying for a safe and speedy trip home for him. He looks really nice in the picture.

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
I love it when they first get off of the trailer. Quite a moment!

Oh WOW!! At last!! How exciting!! Bet you cant wait!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Fingers crossed for a safe, smooth trip.

Anna

Need pictures and update when he arrives...CONGRATULATIONS
default_saludando.gif

He was only 12 hours away?!? Girl, I think I would have been renting a trailer and getting him myself about a week ago!
default_laugh.png
I'm so excited for you that he's on his way. Have hubby (or somebody) take video when he arrives!

Leia

I'm fairly sure that, at 4 a.m., the last thing I'm going to want to do is appear on a video or in a photo!
default_laugh.png
But I will get some picutres of him in the next day or two and get them up. The driver estimates that they will be here somwhere between 3 and 5 in the morning. He's going to call me when they get about an hour out from town. I just can't wait!!!

Thanks for all the kind words.

I am so very glad that your boy is finally en route to his new home.
default_saludando.gif

I talked to the shipper at about 9:00 and he was about 6 hours out. It's after midnight now and my stomach is total butterflies. I can't wait to see this guy! It shouldn't be much longer now, two or three more hours. I plan to hang out with him at the barn until I know he's good and settled, drinking, pooping, and happily munching his hay.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
WOW!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Steak-n-Shake arrived at 4 this morning. He came off the trailer like a pro, went right to his stall, dove into his hay, drank, pooped, and rolled. He didn't sweat, didn't seem like he was fretting about being in a new place, he just seem excited. He settled in so nicely I can hardly believe it. I knelt with him in the stall and we traded 'getting to know you' breaths and then he got a good scratching.

I can't get over how upright he is. He has a really nice shoulder, comes out of it well with his neck, and looks like he will be a blast to show. I can't wait until tomorrow (well, I guess that would be later today...sleep deprivation is setting in) so I can see him move! I'll get some photos up soon. This is so exciting.

Thanks for all the support. This is going to be a really neat adventure.

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Yippee! He's there safe and sound. I am so happy for you. Well I guess we know what you are going to be doing for the next oh few years. Now we need pictures.

Marie

Latest posts

Back