He's Baaack!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveMyGelding

Reaction score
One year ago my mom and I moved into an apartment. We were forced to give up her Golden Retriever, Roadie who she raised from a pup. It was the most heartbreaking thing that she has ever had to do. Luckily, we gave him to a friend who lived on the farm where my horses were. (We were both renters) We still got to see him once in awhile but we missed having him around. Well, we've all moved off the property and now the guy we gave Roadie to can't have him anymore. Now that we moved into the mobile home and out of our apartment, and today we found out that they allow golden retrievers here at the park! As of 5:00pm Roadie came back home! :aktion033: We are going to give "visitation rights" to Ron so he can still come see Roadie. It is funny how things work out in the end! The only ones who have a problem with Roadie are my cats but I think they'll get over it. They just hiss and stare at him like who are you? I'm so happy because now I won't be so afraid at nights! He needs a bath and combed out really bad but here he is!

DSC02380.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]ahhh...that was sooo nice to read
default_yes.gif
: ...you must be so excited to have him home with you again. welcome home Roadie :aktion033: ! Nikki
[/SIZE]

Back