Here's what just 315 daus gets you sometimes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
ooops "days" I can't seem to edit the title

We haven't settled on a name yet, we simply weren't expecting this one to put in an appearance quite yet.

But we are so excited that this little girl couldn't wait and that all is well.

We are reducing our numbers and only bred two mares for this year so this little one is indeed

extra special for us.

dam Valley View London Hawk

sire Circle S Billy Cadberry

fillyright.jpg

Londonfillyrte.jpg

Londonfillyfront.jpg

We will work on nicer pics.

She's nursing. all of the "plumbing" works and we couldn't be happier.

This is London's first foal for us, we had her tested for "frame" and it came back negative,

but I am taking a good look at this litte one and "wondering" about that.

Think I should retest? we had done it sometime ago and used somewhere other than the usual place we use.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute markings! Sure looks frame but then I'm no expert on colors.

She is a beauty!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I would test her for sabino. Her legs are high white and that is usually a sabino or splash gene trait. Also the color around the eye is typical of sabino.

VERY pretty little girl! I would think if you already tested her dam for LWO, chances are, the results were correct and this filly is sabino. She may have splash too as the others said, but I definately see sabino. You can always have her retested for frame just to put your mind at ease. CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats on the gorgeous filly!!! Her dam is a sister to one of our main stallions
default_smile.png
completely opposite side of the color spectrum though as he's a leopard appaloosa!

Very lovely filly!

Aww congratulations she is beautiful..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thnak you! she is adorable!

I will consider retesting but sabino and splash are completely reasonable

considering her sire and dam.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back