Here we go again..3rd surgery in 3 months..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa,

My prayers and thoughts are with you and art this Monday. Enjoy your weekend with your kiddos and rest and relax and eat that icecream ! Please do post how it goes when you get home and feel up to it !

Theresa-

I'm so glad to hear you have gained some weight as I know that is hard for you to do. All will be well - stay strong for a while longer. With all the prayers from this forum, I know your surgery will be a success.

My prayers are continuing for you - looking forward to hearing a good update on Monday.

Hugs to both you and Art!!!

Barbie

Praying hard for you right along when I'm praying for Linda. I know there will be more improvement, though it may seem like baby steps, I know you will be "betterer" after this surgery!
default_new_rofl.gif
Keep up your great attitude!! Can't wait for you to post after surgery!

Theresa, my prayers and thoughts are with you at this time. Take care my friend.....

Gini

Theresa, I hope you get some rest tonight. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support, candles and prayers!!! I don't know why, but I feel that I need them.
default_wub.png
I am VERY uneasy about tomorrow. I don't know why..I have cried most of the day. Art keeps asking me what is wrong, but I truely don't have an answer for him, I told him that I am just plain scared!!
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
I have had these feelings (preminisions) in my past before, and they should be paid attention to...I keep telling myself that it will be okay, but I can't shake this feeling. The thought of being on that table terrifies me!!!! This is going to be a long night for us. I still have not packed my suitcase and we have to be up at 4 am to get everyone fed and be at Mercy Hosp by 8 am (approx. 2 hr drive). I am driving poor Art nuts. He does not know what to do. This will be the last surgery they will do. I have all the faith in this Dr. and he has gotten me this far, and after tomorrow I pray that he gives me years down the road.. I am very grateful for him. I saw my son tonight, and when he hugged me, it was as if his life passed before my eyes. I remembered things that I had forgotten about him.. If there is one thing that I have done RIGHT in this life, it is him. He is a good man, son and father to his children, I told him that I was proud of him, something that I don't tell him often enough. I did not want to let him go. He took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes and said, "I may be 35 yo but I will always need you, don't ever forget that". I need to go.....Art will go by Robins after he leaves the hospital to update her. I don't know when that will be, but she will post for me....Happy Mother's Day to everyone...Love to all...Theresa

Theresa-

Thinking of you this morning - continued prayers for a successful procedure. You WILL be ok - just stay strong and believe. I'll be watching for an update from Robin, but more than that, I will look forward to the day very soon when you get on here and talk to us. Take care. Hugs to both you and Art.

Barbie

Just popping in before work to let you know that I am thinking of you and will be keeping you in my prayers today.

Jodi

I am also praying for you this morning Theresa! Sending warm thoughts and hugs to both you and Art.

I'm hunkered down, trying to not worry too much, but I am anyway.

I always run right in and post after I see Art, and I will this time too. No telling when that might be! But I will be in here posting before he gets out of our drive way!

Hang in there T!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back