Help with a show name please? :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My one foal for this season is here! a beautiful silver black colt! I'm so in love with this little man and I think that he could be a really nice show pony (not biased at all
default_smile.png
)

I need to think of a show name for him, and I'd love for it to be something really special. he is the last foal by the stallion as he has since been gelded.
My Prefix is Classic K... some ideas I had were Classic K Silver Eclipse, Classic K Dreams of Silver, Classic K Hidden Treasure. But thinking he could have something even nicer then this?

Dams name is Raylee Park Classic Butterscotch and Sires name is Clanline Wade, he doesn't have to have anything of his parents in his name but if they fit into any ideas thats fine too
default_smile.png

Get your creative caps on
default_smile.png

I would like to introduce you to my little man. <3

IMG_7759.JPG

IMG_7789.JPG

IMG_7879.JPG

IMG_8193.JPG

IMG_8210.JPG

IMG_8212.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

suzie and baby.JPG

Can't wait to hear your ideas. Thank you for any contribution given.

What a cutie pie! Love the fourth photo down - he looks very soft and what a lovely big eye he has!

Names are fun... or maddening!

Just because he is a scrumptious little thing....................Classic K's Butter Rum

Enjoy him!

What a cutie pie! Love the fourth photo down - he looks very soft and what a lovely big eye he has!

Names are fun... or maddening!

Just because he is a scrumptious little thing....................Classic K's Butter Rum

Enjoy him!
Thank you hehe what a cute name!

i love that photo too
default_smile.png

he's such a delight. not naughty at all... YET lol

just need help deciding on a name, please keep them coming. Thank you
default_smile.png

What a beautiful boy!! I love naming silvers - easier for some reason when its someone else's baby, too, LOL.

Here's some -

Classic K :

Clanline Silver

Clanline Butter

Clanline Scotch

Clanline silverbutter

Clanline Silverscotch

WadeNsilver

Wade N Butter

Silver Butter

Silver Scotch

Silver Clanline

Silver Wade

Butter Clanline

ButterNbutter (heheheheh - think Better and Better??)

Have you already decided on a barn name? I sometimes used a barn name and built the registered name around that. Other times I used the registered names and got a barn name from that. And sometimes they just didn't match (with all the foals I have had, that's only happened once or twice that I remember)...

My girlfriend has an "Eclipse" and so do I - they are both mares so I don't really see Eclipse as a colt/stallion name. BUT if that's the name you like best, use it. How many spaces do you have for your names?

I personally like Classic K Clanline silverscotch. It rolls off the tongue like a good scotch goes down... Can you use "Clanline" in your names? Or is it a registered prefix for the farm/stud who owned the stallion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic K sterling silver

Classic K silver smith

Classic K silver ghost

Classic K dream a little dream

Thank you everyone for your suggestions
default_smile.png
Paintpony, Clanline was the prefix for that stud so I don't think I can use it? AMPS the registrar that he will be with has a max amount of characters you can have in the show name which sucks
default_sad.png
it can be 30 characters which includes spaces...

Supaspot I love Sterling Silver, but unfortunately there is already a sterling silver stallion
default_sad.png
mega sad haha

he doesn't have a barn name as yet hehe, poor un named bubba. deciding between Pippin, Aubrey and Jett
default_smile.png

loving the name suggestions, please keep them coming :D

today I've thought of some of my own names and would love to know what you guys think...
default_smile.png

P.s we have decided to call him Pippin, just seems to suit him and his personality.

Classic K:

Dare to Dream

Limited Edition (he is the last foal out of the stallion)

silver Royale

Silver Spirit

Sacred Silver Spirit

Silver Secret

Silver Knight

Silver Sprite

Silver addiction

Silver Delight (maybe too girly?)

Silver Platinum/ platinum silver?

Silver Cassanova
Silver Legacy
Once upon a time (just cos I LOVE the show hehehe)

Once upon a dream

Prince Charming

Silver Quest

and a few more pictures for you of my lovely little man! <3

Thank you for all your lovely comments also. this is the first foal I have bred from conception to foaling so he is very special to me
default_smile.png

pippin head.JPG

Pippin.JPG
Quest for Silver

Silver Radiance

Silver Renaissance
let me know which ones you like
default_smile.png

Adorable, I can see how you fell in love.

Silverlight

Silver Sixpence

O, MY. I like

Silver Radiance & Silverlight!

Makes me sad that you can't use "Clanline" - but that was why I asked.

He sure is a sturdy tiny guy! Very fuzzy too. Are you midwinter there? I forget. :-/

Classic K Final Silver Edition

Classic K Platinum Finale

Classic K Titanium Terminus

Thanks for letting us play the name game for Pippin!

He is adorable!!! Here is my suggestions.........Classic K's Sterling Knight, Classic K's Sterling Charm or Charmer, Classic K's Sterling Pippin!! My daughter was once friends with a guy named Sterling so I think it can be a boy name!!

He's absolutely adorable! Are you confused by all the names now? Maybe you should start eliminating.
default_giveup.gif
I like Limited Edition (we have a mini friend who used that for the same reason and called him "Eddie"-I like "Pippin"); and Silver Quest especially.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back