Hello :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It IS very hard to sell them! Sweet babies
default_smile.png

We showed a little years ago but not for years. I only did halter and tried liberty a few times
default_smile.png

I had several of my stallions and a couple mares shown in Halter for several years, but with trainers. I was chicken, and it was hard for me to get away. But it was still a blast just watching when they were shown 'locally' within a few hours or so. Always wanted to get to Nationals and Worlds to watch them, but never got the chance ! Enjoy!!

I use to show my big horses, english, h/j, western, trail, equitation. Just started the mini shows (did show a mini or two in open shows the last 25 years though) the last few years.

Driving, obstacle(driven/halter), h/j. I also do multiple hitch and did a four-up at our local show this year (a first for me and the show!) and I showed a multiple in obstacle driving (my third time!). And no, I usually do not do tgings the easy way!

Thanks everyone! It is nice to find a place where there are still nice people!
default_thumbup.gif

MiniNHF I just started showing last year, my friend is teaching me how. It is fun, when I forget to be nervous.....
Yeah im sure I will be a nervous wreck my first couple shows. I have not shown in about 4 years (any type of horse shows) so I know I am rusty to begin with. I am fortunate to have such a kind owner at the barn I am boarding at that she is helping me out a lot with getting my feet wet in all of this.

Welcome from northern Maryland! This is my 5th year with my miniature horses (5) and my 4th year of showing at my local club shows. Last year we added in hunter and trail to the halter classes we've been doing. This year, I'm adding in showmanship. And we'll try our had at our first sanctioned show this year too. It's quite the rush when you do well!!

Hello Wingnut!

Showing is fun! Good Luck with your showing! Enjoy showmanship! It is fun, but I struggle being in front of people, not too mention trying to be graceful........ something I am not.... how do you keep your composure?

Welcome from Washington State!
default_saludando.gif
I'm on here from time to time. Your girl is so pretty!

I want to show my mini, but I don't live near anyone who could mentor me. If not this year, next year for sure, I'm going to just die and start in halter. In two years, I'll try driving when my girl's old enough to compete.

Thank you! I like the jumping and trail the best! I am hoping Glimmer will like jumping! I will find out next year I guess when she is old enough to learn it!

Driving is fun, but I have barely touched the surface of that......... I bet you will have a blast!

Latest posts

Back