Hello

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamblin Park

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and I just wanted to say HI
default_saludando.gif
I couldn't find where to introduce myself so I hope this is ok.

I live in Western Australia, my name is Natalie and with my daughter Kandice we breed and show Miniature Horses and Ponies and I also breed Paint Horses.

Lucky Lodge told me about this forum and I have enjoyed reading some of your stories and looking at the photos of your beautiful Minis
default_biggrin.png

Cheers Natalie
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Southern Illinois! This is a great place with many people that have an abundance of information to share. If you get a chance please share pics of your horses.
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from Ontario, Canada. You will be well served with all your miniature horse questions and comments thru this forum. So many knowledgeable people. Sometimes when I have a vet call and the vet is not so sure about things, they will ask what the forum members have suggested.

Thankyou everyone what a beautiful warm welcome I will try and post some photos of my littlies hope they work
default_biggrin.png

Ok this is a photo of some of my little ones saying hi to our new Mini Pony Stallion. From left to right is Eva (Gamblin Park Painted Perfection), Bart (Arabella Eat My Shorts), Majella (Gamblin Park Ima Diva) and our smallest at 26" Kenzo (Gamblin Park Wylde Sparkz).

Ok I really hope the pic has worked Oh my new stallion is called George (Sierra Controversial Red)

068.JPG

Ok well that one worked lets see if I can get it right again

Ok 1st pic is George after he has spent some time in the Jenny Craig paddock

2nd pic is Penny (Gamblin Park Wylde Serenity) our home bred girl she is 7wks old she is having a chat with my daughter Kandice

3rd pic is Penny and her Daddy Cricket (Arabella Painted Wylde)

4th pic is Rahni (Gamblin Park Wylde Dancer) our home bred girl who is 8wks old with her mum Flash. Flash is an Overloosa and Rahni's dad is Cricket

Hope you like them must get some more photos of all of the mob we have 14 miniature Horses and Ponies and we have 10 big horses lol

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00423.JPG

Wow thankyou everyone I just love my little guys and my daughter owns Bart and has done so well with him at the shows I am so proud of her as she does all the training and show prep on her own and she also does all the show prep on my big ones as well my big Stallion (over 16hh and 6yrs old) is scared of her and my 2yr old big colt(over 16hh as well) is just putty in her hands lol

Latest posts

Back