Hello. Just joined forum.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures of my tricksters. I really love this feeling of being connected to other mini lovers. Thanks for the warm welcome. I sure do not want to break any rules... so here are a few more pictures of my geldings. They are very close in color and markings, just not so much in size. Lil' bit is about 30.5", shorter legged and more square looking. Buck is 37", longer legged and higher necked. They both love to drive but I decided to raise a 3 rd. sorrel in hopes of having a pair on day. Chester is 1.5 years old and looks more like Buck except he has the shortest neck I have ever seen. None of them are halter horses but they make up for it in personality. The older two love to jump jumps, go driving, play basket ball, and perform their tricks for anyone who stops by. Baby Chester has picked up some of the tricks own his own, just watching them. He lays down on command and loves to fetch his big red ball. Thanks for asking for more pics. You can tell I am smitten with these little horses!

DSCN1533.JPG

DSCN1063_3.JPG

DSCN0891.JPG

DSCN0867.JPG

Hi! I am new here as well. Love your pictures, your boys look like so much fun!

Welcome to LB
bye.gif

Welcome from the Beautiful mountains of East Tennessee!

Bill

Latest posts

Back