Hello, i am new

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kate.

Leeana (lovecoco) was taking a look at one of my geldings a couple days ago and gave me this site and i promised to check it out.

I am Kate

Here is some info on me.

Im 31 years old and have a 2 year old son named Kevin. We have 21 minis currently (most are Buckeroo bloodlines, rest are rescues or regular AMHR minis).

I have been in the mini world since i was about 9 years old. Breeding, Showing, Rescueing. Name it and we do it.

Tommarow i get to go over to Leeana's house and spend a day with her mini's. We have been talking and she invited me over for a day, i plan to give her some show tips and have some fun with her mini's and work with them as much as i can. Just give some training tips and share some of my knowlege. I really look forward to meeting her and getting to know some of you as well.

Katie

Happy Holidays

Hello from Maine and Welcome aboard "Wolf"
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Kate from Nebraska! Thank you for taking the time to spend with Leeana and her horses! What a blessing you will be to her. She is so willing to learn. I can't wait to hear more from you!

YAY you made it!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Im looking forward to tommarow kate! It will be a fun filled day. I will be at school untill 9am though so if you get here around 9:15'ish.

Its only supose to be about 10degree's tommarow so bundle up. I told you that if you wanted you didnt have to come in Mid-Winter, lol. We could have waited untill it warmed up but ...us women are stubborn!. Dont forget to bring that one show halter that you were talking about .....$45 isnt bad. It looked really nice!
biggrin.gif
I want to see if it fits Coco or striker.

C'ya tommarow morning

Bright n' Early

Leeana

Hi! Welcome from Montana! Have fun with Leeana! That should be a great day
saludando.gif

Hello & welcome to the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky
saludando.gif

Welcome from beautiful Western Wisconsin, Stay Warm!
yes.gif

HI Kate and WELCOME from the Brave Little Prancers in Tennessee.

Glad you came aboard and very glad you are going to work with Leanna. She's a very nice kid who loves her animals and is willing to learn. I am sure you will enjoy your day together.

Please tell us more about your minis and post some pictures too!

Welcome frome Southern Oregon......I'm sure glad it's not 10 degrees here!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Katie!
saludando.gif
It's nice to have another mini lover join in! I hope you stay and post. This is a great group of folks!
yes.gif

Hello and welcome from sunny England, where it is (quite literally) FREEZING!!!!
smile.gif

Look forward to hearing about your day from both of you- we always like pictures!!!
smile.gif

saludando.gif
Hello Wolf from Cronewolf on the east Coast of Virginia. I try to never miss a day of at least stopping by to catch up so I hope youn get as caught into the forum as most of us. You get so you feel as if you know folks in person.

I can hardly wait untill 10:00.

Your probaly leaving about right now so please drive carefully ...the roads are very icy, i was sliding all over the place today on my way to school (which really wasnt worth it to stay there for an hour anyway
new_shocked.gif
).

Im going to go brush the boys up a little, god knows there dirty as they can be.

BTW: post some pictures soon of your mini's ....there all so pretty!

Leeana

Latest posts

Back