Quantcast

Hello from Wisconsin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

OhSnap

Reaction score
Hi there, I am brand new here and fairly new to minis. I have owned and shown both “big” horses and ponies, mainly on the PtHA circuit most of my life. My family got into the minis several years ago and I just acquired my first mini in 2018. He is AMHR/A and PtHA. His name is Snap and he’s an excellent teacher 😊 We show in the all around, and I’d say his favorite class is hunter in hand. While Snap is well broke, I just started driving last year so I have plenty to learn! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s adventures and getting to know the group 😊

Attachments

Pitter Patter

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of wonderful people here... Mostly new to minis (I "inherited" a stallion a couple of years ago from a neighbor then got him 3 friends..crazy me...and at least one is pregnant). Jumping all the way in pretty quickly! I got a cart, but have no idea where to begin. The one I wanted to use for cart is the one having the baby, so I think we will wait for some time!

Patty Highland

Reaction score
Welcome! I bought my first registered mini in February of 2019, quite pregnant. I now have a beautiful, now, yearling filly out of my little mare, that is good company for mama, and for me as
well. Here's some pics of them,0518190825c.jpg then and now.

Attachments

Latest posts