Hello from Northern California

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustJuls

Reaction score
So this is my New Year's resolution to myself and saying Hello from Northern California is my start. I have a lil grade mini gelding that is cart trained. I've had horses and even minis my whole life. Due to a severe accident I can no longer trail ride and even went without a horse for 2 years.

I live in a rural area, have a 2 yr old plus work so I don't get to meet other mini horse owners.So I am making it a start to join here so I can pull myself out of my lil corner of the world, learn new things and meet new people.

Welcome from Maryland!! You do know that the "rules" state that in addition to introducing yourself, you must share pictures!
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Southern California!!!
default_saludando.gif
I'm in the high desert in So Cal, but used to like up north near Hayfork. Welcome to the mini forum!

Liz N.

Uh-oh Pics!!! I thought I was doing so good just figuring out how to post.
default_smile.png
So I will get some pics up of my rascals up but give me some time just had surgery and then caught the wonderful flu 3 days post op plus now hubby has it. But I will get some up soon promise.

Hi Juls-Where in NorCal are you? I am in Southern Oregon, 30 miles from CA border on I-5. I'll bet someone on here lives near you!

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif
It's nice to meet you!

I'm from King City CA but went to H.S. in Fort Bragg and my hubby is from Redding
default_smile.png

Well Hi,

We are from Northern California also and are new to minis. We have had our two for nearly 4 months now. We love them. I keep trying to find owners near us that also have minis.

Welcome!!!! I used to live near Hayfork, just north of you; now in the upper desert of So. Cal. Welcome!

Liz. N.

Hello Everyone

Thank you for making me feel so welcome here.

One of the things I miss most about riding is being around other horse folks and talking horses.

For all of you near me I am located about an hour and half north of Sacramento. In the foothills not far from the towns of Grass Valley and Marysville.

For those close enough I would love to get to know you. I have a truck n travel that will travel.

I have a 12 yr old mini paint gelding that pulls cart and we just got a 7 month old mini donkey that's gelded. When he is old enough I hope to cart train him as well.

My ultimate goal is to do some pet therapy with them but that wont be for a while yet becuse my 2 yr old son keeps me a little to busy right now.

Welcome to the forum from eastern PA. You'll find this place to be one of the friendliest horse forums out there!

Latest posts

Back