Hello Again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had several life changes since I last posted. Not sure if anyone will remember me. I used to live in VT and had two minis at the time. At this time I'm mini-less but still love checking out the forum now and then.

My husband and I are now divorced(A good thing. He wasn't very nice but won't get into it here)I've moved to New York to live with my boyfriend(god that still sounds weird I'm 31 and boyfriend just seems funny)He is such a wonderful person. Treats my 5 yr old daughter like his own even though he's never had kids of his own. Also loves all the animals even though he had none when I met him. When I first moved over here I had two horses and my two boxers and I've since added another horse, a pony for my daughter and three baby goats(if anyone knows how to keep goats off cars and fenced in I'd love some tips LOL)and he's taken it all in stride. When I moved over here my minis went back to the person I bought them from. I just gave them back to her because Christy had cushings and Delgado was so in love with her I couldn't see seperating them. They are both fat and happy and I still go visit them. Rachel was never really into her minis anyways unlike her mom. I love them and will have another or six you know the whole potato chip syndrome. She wanted a big horse. We compomised and she got a wonderful welsh mountain pony that she named Ziggy. I couldn't ask for a better pony for her he is handsome and a wonderful friend to her. They will be showing next year and I'm thinking of getting back into it. I've never stopped riding but I haven't shown in a jumping class in over 12 years. I bought a beautiful bay TB mare off the track who I'm training to jump. She's sound was just too slow to race. I'm taking it slow with her. She's only six but unlike any off the track TB I've ever dealt with. She's totaly sane and a big puppy dog. I can see why she didn't cut it at the track. Well just wanted to say hi to everyone. I love coming here and reading the posts even though minis aren't a part of my life at the moment soon again though hopefully. Here are pics of Rachel and her goats will post some pis of her pony later.

DCP_2670.jpg

34733443A27Ffp333A3Enu3D32333E733A3.jpg

DCP_2680_0001.jpg

DCP_2667_0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanks for sharing Love the Pics and Welcome back, I joined in December 2005. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back