Heard bad news about Ten-L Training Ctr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kay, we knew the Cissco's were behind her, and thought maybe Sara and her family were behind or in front of ther as well, but heard later they were already in Tulsa. Please, tell me about their dog so I can tell Jacob. You know how much he loves that dog, and how he and Ruby like to play together.

Hi, Herbie is at home with Joe, Sarah is flying out Saturday. I hate not being there to help right now but I think she's getting lots of good care. Kay

I'm so glad this had a better outcome than I feared. It is a nightmare of mine to have a wreck w/the trailer and I know Laura's recovery will be better if she knows the horses are ok/going to be ok.

I'm so sorry that it happened!

Hope all are fine as soon as can be.

Liz

I'm sending my good thoughts and prayers to Laura, the horses and all involved. I'm just so glad to hear that it was'nt worse. Thank God all are ok. I hope everyone else heading to the Nationals and the World show stay safe coming and going.

I'm so sorry for this horrible event!!! :eek: I'm glad that both she and the horses are alive! How did the horses survive the trailer flipping? Did she have a trailer with a low roof? I'm so sorry that that happened but am very thankful they all are alive.

I thank God that things weren't worse. Get well Laura!!!!!!!

OMG, how awful!!!! I am sending prayers for all involved!!! :eek:

I just now read about this horrible accident! Thank goodness Laura and the horses will all be okay!

Hugs and prayers for Laura and the precious little minis that were involved.

Please everyone drive safe!!

I am here in Tulsa and Laura arrived in the middle of the night last night. She was checking in the hotel when some people i am here with were checking in the hotel. She is really sore and has a neck brace on along with a scraped up arm. All of the horses arrived here safely although 2 had to have stitches(i believe above their eyes). We found out about the wreck when we were around Little Rock, Arkansas. I don't know Laura but we were really worried about her and the horses. The tire blew out and she about had the truck under control and then the trailer came around and jack knifed and flipped 3 times. She was very lucky. Here at nationals we are taking up money to donate to her for help because from my understanding she won't have a way to get the horses back home. Well anyways i thought i would tell you what i knew also. Aubrey

Thank GOD Laura and the horses are ok. I will keep them in my prayers.

Just adding my prayers for a speedy recovery for Laura and her horses. Amazing that with 11 horses in the trailer that there weren't more serious injuries. I'm sure all are pretty sore today and would think a visit to the chiropractor may be in order!

orry to hear about this terrible accident. Glad to hear that all will recover.Wishing laura a sppedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about this terrible accident.Glad that all will recover and wishing Laura a speedy recovery.

WOW! I'm so glad everyone is ok!!!

What a great trailer she must have.........having rolled a trailer myself (same thing, blown tires), my trailer was empty. The fact that all 11 horses are ok is amazing. The trailer I flipped, had there been horses on it, they would NOT have survived.

Hope everyone feels better after resting.........sending hugs.
default_smile.png

OMG Thats a Nightmare. That would be a veyr scary ordeal and the result could have been far worse im sure especially with both the trailer and truck flipping :no: Glad alls ok Good Luck at Nationals Laura you seem to be a strong person :bgrin

Someone please tell Laura that Ashley Harris said she would have room for 2 or 3, and I am bringing a 6 horse with only 3 on board. We might have to get creative packing all our stuff, darn can't believe how much stuff two women and 3 horses and 2 corgis pack!

Somehow we will help her get them home!

I am sending all my thoughts and prays to Laura and the horses .
default_pray.gif
:

All of you mini people are just wonderful and have the biggest hearts I have ever seen .Even thou I only know a few of you and have only been a part of this forum for a short while ,I feel like a know a lot of you . I am so glad to hear that people still care and how big the miniature horse family is .And I am So proud to be a part of this family !!!!!

JSH Ponies

We are so glad Laura and the horses are ok. We had a miniature transport for many years, and she was one of our best customer/friend. They don't come any nicer than her. Thanks to Lee for helping with the horses, he is great to. :aktion033:

I just now read this post! Awful what happened, but I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. And it truly is a miracle how this ended. God was definately looking after her and her horsies.
default_wink.png
:

Get well wishes to Laura and her babies
default_yes.gif
:

I'm so glad that everyone is more or less okay; an accident like this could have been so much worse!

My heart just sunk when I saw this thread, but I am so glad to hear everyone's going to be all right. And Laura is already at Nationals...now that is a true horsewoman!

Whoa, I'm just now reading this post too, how absolutely terrifying that must have been. :new_shocked:

So glad to hear that Laura and all the horses survived, it sounds like a miracle. Sending good thoughts and prayers for their recoveries (mental along with physical, I can imagine there may be some nightmares about such a thing).

Latest posts

Back