Heard bad news about Ten-L Training Ctr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookhaven

Reaction score
Heard they're doing a cat scan on Laurill and that she seems okay but that some of the horses were hurt and that Lee (Crutchfield?) is picking them (the horses) up in MO. Anybody heard anything else? Praying all are okay...

Sending prayers that everyone is alright..
default_pray.gif
:

I have not heard anything (not that I would), but I hope for all to be ok. This is anyone's nightmare. I will be waiting to hear...I'm worried for all of them.

Liz

Oh my God I sure hope that isn't true. I will keep Laura in my thoughts and prayers, as well as the horses.

Keeping Laurill in our prayers that everything is going to be OK. Praying that the horses will be fine, and Lee will have somone come on and tell us how they are doing. Thank You Lee for picking them up and being there for them. Corinne

OMG!
default_sad.png
PRAYERS! And more prayers going out to them all.

If I hear anything I will post. Just heard this from some friends of hers and it IS eveyone's worst nightmare. Do hope someone has some information!!! And hope all is well with all of them!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]OH MY Gosh I will keep them in our thoughts. They have such beautiful horses and such a horribly scary thing to have happened. [/SIZE]

OMG.....I pray that Laura and the horses are all OK.
default_sad.png
I've known Laura for years, and you won't find a sweeter person.

I've only met Laura a few times but she is a wonderful, hardworking person who has some fabulous horses. Rolling a truck and trailer has got to be scary and can't have too good of an outcome. Still praying for them. I've emailed her friends that told me about this to keep me updated....

Oh no, hope that her injuries are minor and that horses are okay as well. It's a very sobering reminder to the rest of us getting on the road with trailers, and it can happen in a heartbeat.

Jan

Just got this info...."she had 11 on the trailer and Laura had to be cut out of the truck after rolling truck and trailer 3 times...2 horses have stiches the rest are just scraped....Lee picked up horses and a vet was on the scene to help with injured horses in Missouri ."

Sounds like everything will be okay. Thank God. And, Lee will know how to take care of them!!!

Oh my, I will keep her and the horses in my prayers, how very scarey!

Just got this info...."she had 11 on the trailer and Laura had to be cut out of the truck after rolling truck and trailer 3 times...2 horses have stiches the rest are just scraped....Lee picked up horses and a vet was on the scene to help with injured horses in Missouri ."

Sounds like everything will be okay. Thank God. And, Lee will know how to take care of them!!!

Thank you for that update! Glad to hear everyone appears relatively well, coonsidering the circumstances, it could have been so much worse.

Got these emails from Laura's husband Joe:

1) just a note to let you know Laura was in a wreck. Had a blow-out and rolled the truck and trailer twice. She has a cut on her arm and big knot on her head. Lee Cruchfield is on his way to pick-up the horses. Only two have to get stiches. She is out near Springfield Mo. Thats all I know at this time.

Just a minute ago he sent me this one.

2) She was by herself, Three other farms following each other. They had to cut her out of the truck. She is being look by the Dr. now . Katscan came out good, she has to ware neckbrace for 7 or 8 days, and the cut on her arm cant be stiched because the skin is torn away. She has to change it every day. Could you let Tina know shes ok, but sore. Horses sore also. or 4 will not be shown.

Keep her and the horses in your prayers -- she will need them.

JJay

Thanks JJay for the update as well. All wishing for Laura and her horses speedy recovery! Could have been so much worse!!!

Back