Heard bad news about Ten-L Training Ctr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear this...but so glad to know everyone is going to be ok...

I am so glad to hear that Laura and the horses are not seriously injured. Laura is the breeder of our National Champion stallion Ten Ls Splendors After Dark Design and showed him for us several years. She is a very nice hardworking person and she and the horses will be in out thoughts for a good recovery.

I had chills as I was reading this. How horrible. Thank goodness it sounds like everyone will be OK with time. All are in my prayers as well as those still traveling.

I don't know Laura at all but that sure doesn't prevent me from breathing a big sigh of relief when I read that the end result was not as bad as it sure could have been! I am so glad that everyone made it out alive and relatively unscathed. Best wishes for all concerned and prayers for a speedy recovery.

I hope everything turns out OK and that there were no serious injuries. Prayers for speedy recoveries for all.

thank god everyone was ok,this happened to a friend of mine that was taking there young son to his very first show..the trailer unhitched itself and smashed into a car and went on to break the ponies leg,he had to be put down after the poor lad was waiting on a vet for over an hour on the side of a motor way it could have been carnage :no:

This is everyones worst nightmare.

I pray the news is true and no-one is seriously hurt, especially the horses, for whom outcomes in these cases is always worse.

I also put in a prayer and a call for support for Laura's state of mind, even the strongest person can go to pieces after something like this happens.

Prayers and hugs going to Laura and her horses. Big thanks to Lee & Kirby for going to get them. When they left last night all we knew was that the truck was totalled and the horses needed to be picked up. Didn't realize the wreck was so bad. :no: I can't even imagine what Laura and those horses went through. Thank God they are all still with us - praying for a QUICK recovery both physically and mentally for all involved.

HUGS!!!!
default_smile.png

Thank goodness it sounds like she and the horses will be okay! This could have been so, so much worse and is very scary to think about.

Oh my goodness - It sounds like the injuries are minimal for both Laura and the horses- which is a blessing given the description of the accident. Sending good healing thoughts to Laura and the horses - I believe she was hauling one of KayKay's horses on the trailer as well.

Prayers and hugs going to Laura and her horses. Big thanks to Lee & Kirby for going to get them. When they left last night all we knew was that the truck was totalled and the horses needed to be picked up. Didn't realize the wreck was so bad. I can't even imagine what Laura and those horses went through. Thank God they are all still with us - praying for a QUICK recovery both physically and mentally for all involved.
You said exactly what I was thinking. Prayers going out.
default_yes.gif
:

Robin

:no: What a sad thing to happen. I hope all goes well with them and they will be in my prayers.

[SIZE=14pt]Im only 100 miles from where that happened! It will be on the news or in the paper Im sure. Glad everything is OK![/SIZE]

April

Oh my goodness! Prayers to Laura and the horses! What a tragic thing to happen. Yes, she had Kay's stallion, Black, on her trailer. I haven't heard from Kay. I know she will be worried sick till she gets Black home.

God bless them all!

Fran

Just heard that Black was on Kay's trailer behind them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just in shock! i lost internet yesterday and it just came back this morning. I just feel horrible for laura and the other horses. Joe said black is fine. I had lent them my trailer to take more horses so he was following behind. But Im not exactly sure where the second trailer is?? Anyone know did the second trailer stay in missouri or ??? Sending prayers to all of them

Kay

OH NO!!

Wish I saw this eariler, I'm not that far from Springfield at all. I'm watching the Springfield news now to see if they will have it on there.

Thats scary, hope she and the horses get better :new_shocked:

Prayers for Laura and horses. I know they will be sore for a while. But sure glad the

out come was so good. A big Thanks to Lee for going to pick up the horses. I am sure

that was scary for all of them. And those following.

Please every driving or traveling to Nationals or World be careful, check your tires,

don't drive to fast, just be careful. Our prayers for all traveling.

Vicky

My prayers are going out for all, please keep us updated, this is just so horrifying. God bless Lee.

Oh my :eek: Laura and all the little horses will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

This just has to be every trainer's worst nightmare. We are on the road so much ..... charged with the care of other people's treasured horses .... Every time we pull out of the gate I'm saying a prayer for a safe trip.

Thank goodness she wasn't alone on that trip and thank goodness there was someone like Lee who could come see to the needs of the horses.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back