Heard bad news about Ten-L Training Ctr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad everything is turning out ok, what an awful thing to have happen! I just can't imagine what it took to roll a dually! :eek:

We leave tomorrow night, sure am glad I have new tires on the trailer.

Just awsome of Lee and Kirby to go get the horses! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Laura is just one of the sweetest, nicest people you could hope to meet and I am so glad she wasn't badly hurt.

Glad things turned out as well as they did when I read the first post my heart stopped!

thank you God for taking care of them.

And what a nice thing for lee crutchfield to do!

Will keep sending good things to laura and her horses.

Bonnie

Hi everyone, this is Kay, I help groom for Laura, spoke with Joe late last night and a few of the horses are pretty banged up but should be fine, Laura is also banged up but with some well needed rest she'll be ok. Sarah and I will be getting out there this weekend and hopefully the horses that are ok will be shown and Laura will be able to take it easy. The lady that asked about her trailer...As far as I know it is in Tulsa, they were all on the road again pretty late, they were going to get the horses settled in and go back to where the accident was today to retrieve her things from the truck and trailer. I hope to speak with her sometime today and will mention everyone's kind words and prayers. Thanks, Kay

Lots and Lots of prayers and positive thoughts going out to Laura, and the Horses for a speedy recovery! As awful as this is, I am so thankful it was not worse than it was, how terrifying for all involved!

Nancy & Mike

Kay thanks so much for the update. Im so glad laura is okay!!! I just didnt know where Black went or who has him. I will be in tulsa sunday so can help then. Wish i was on my way right now! I feel horrible what laura is going thru. Please tell her we are thinking of her and sending prayers. If you hear for sure who has Black please let me know.

Kay

Will there be enough handlers to show the horses? I could make a run up the turnpike from OKC for a day or two if necessary...

I just got on this morning and read this..I know Laura and am praying that she and the horses will all be fine....and hope she knows she is in our prayers..she is the sweetest person.

Will add some prayers for those of you yet to leave...

We spent some pretty tense and sleepless hours here last night. Thanks Joe for having JJ contact Tina and telling her Laura and the horses were okay. With Kay O. and Sara there, I am sure the horses that are able will be shown, and Nata and Tina will be there this weekend. They also show for Laura sometime when they don't have anything in a class themselves. Laura is a good friend to my girls, and is one of the sweetest people you would want to meet. Joe is pretty great too. Jacob, Tina's son wants to know about their boxer, was he with Joe or Laura in the truck. He loves that dog. As far as the horses being shown, I am sure there will be several others there that will make sure Laura's horses get to the ring. Just continue the prayers and good thoughts for her and the owners, and the horses. If you're there, you might stop by her stalls and see if they could use any extra helping hands, please.

How scary!!! Im glad Laura and the horses werent more badly injured...that could have been so catastrophic!

When I was showing I would travel alone so much of the time....now it sends chills down my spine thinking how lucky I have been doing so!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Kay i am so relieved to hear black is fine, i was at a loss of words when i read this. So glad that they were fine.

Wasnt there a forum member ridding with Laura, i remember it was a youth member ..i just cannot think of the username. I was reading her myspace a few days ago and she said she was ridding down with Laura ..anyone hear anything about her? I cannot think of her usename, will see if i can remember who it was.

Prayors sent!!!

I understand that Laura was by herself. There were 3 others driving with her. I think your thinking of Julia. She and her Mom were behind and her mom is a nurse and went to the hospital with Laura. I think their truck may have broke down in the same area, I'm not sure of the details b/c I'm getting some of the information second hand. Kay

OH MY GOD!!!

Kay i am so relieved to hear black is fine, i was at a loss of words when i read this. So glad that they were fine.

Wasnt there a forum member ridding with Laura, i remember it was a youth member ..i just cannot think of the username. I was reading her myspace a few days ago and she said she was ridding down with Laura ..anyone hear anything about her? I cannot think of her usename, will see if i can remember who it was.

Prayors sent!!!

Glad to hear that both Laura and the horses are okay. I shudder to think what COULD have happened.

MA

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is okay. How scarey! I've never met Laura except through emails when purchasing a horse from her. She was very patient and sweet when answering all of my questions. I hope they make it safely to Nationals.

Will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

kareng

Something I should have mentioned to you all is that Laura has had some great help through this, she was traveling with 3 of her clients and they all have helped out tremendously. They were right there with her whenthe accident happened. It's the Cissco's, Lee's and Susan and Julia. And of course a big Thanks to Lee C. for getting the horses to Tulsa. Kay

Thoughts and prayers to the whole group (people and horses). I met Laura last week for the first time over the phone to discuss a horse and have her critique mine. Sweetest person. I bet she and the horses will feel that accident today; speaking from experience.

Kay, we knew the Cissco's were behind her, and thought maybe Sara and her family were behind or in front of ther as well, but heard later they were already in Tulsa. Please, tell me about their dog so I can tell Jacob. You know how much he loves that dog, and how he and Ruby like to play together.

Just want to add my prayers and best wishes for everyone's speedy recovery....... Thank God it wasn't worse than it was.

Latest posts

Back