HC Minis - new pics pg 172

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a few pics today.

Here's Baybe, sure looks like a lopsided baby bump to me, sure hope it is. And, you can even see it with the longear in the way (only pic of Tilly today, she stayed behind Baybe):

Baybe - Jan 19, 2013  - with Tilly.jpg

Baybe - Jan 19, 2013 - with Tilly 2.jpg

More pics in next post...

What cuties
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Oh brilliant pictures!! Love the little fuzzy furries and Tilly looks so cute - as for that pregnant tummy..................
default_thumbup.gif

Well, if Che` got the job done on the first cycle when they were turned out, then not knowing Baybe's foaling history with pasture breeding, I'm guessing she's likely due in May sometime.

Thank you. Love my little fuzzies too.

Awwwwwww they are all so incredibly adorable
default_smile.png
that definitely looks like a pregnant belly to me
default_smile.png

Awwwwwww they are all so incredibly adorable
default_smile.png
that definitely looks like a pregnant belly to me
default_smile.png
Thank you, and I sure hope so. If Baybe is pregnant, it'll be the only foal this year. [i was too busy with babies in 2012 to try to breed any mares. Well, actually, I tried the two mares that hadn't been bred for 2012, and no one was cooperative, so gave up.]

Gorgeous pictures
default_thumbup.gif
you must have more somewhere
Thank you.

There are more in this thread from when the boys were born last summer. I have some on FB: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.434322056599815.103618.100000660725874&type=3 Don't know if you'll be able to see those or not.

There are a few on my website of the foals plus all the adults (link should be in my signature). And, more on my computer, but no more recent pics, I posted what I have of winter woolie babies.

Guess, I can also add Baybe's foal to be's daddy pic. Here is Che`, all 31" of him (smallest adult horse I own).

Che` - july 19, 2008 - AMHR reg pic - left.jpg

I don't know why, but I like this pic of him, (its 5 years old now):

che` - aug 3, 2008 - front 3.jpg

Looks like I need to get busy and try to get new pics of everyone this summer, but its so hard to get good pics when you work alone.

I also like the second pic of him he looks so golden
default_smile.png
he looks like such a sweety

I also like the second pic of him he looks so golden
default_smile.png
he looks like such a sweety
Just for fun, here's a pic of his first foal (well only, so far). This is Dolly, she's a chunk.

Baby pic:

Dolly - June 11, 2009 - standing pretty.jpg

And, last summer when I was trying to get pics for permanant papers.

Dolly - Aug 17, 2012 - left reg pic.jpg

[she's been in the "diet" pen all winter with her mom. Both look better, but hard to really tell with winter woolies.]

I also love that second picture of Che - and that Dolly is my sort of 'chunky' girl, lovely!!

I've tried to post 4x now and the computer has eaten my post each time, will try again later.j

Ok, lets see, here we go again...

Yep. I was surprised to see cremello, knew it was possible, just didn't think I would be that lucky, and filly to boot. Che` is silver buckskin and Caddy is palomino.

Here are some birthday pics.

Dolly - June 9, 2009 - baby buck.jpg

Dolly - june 9, 2009 - trot.jpg

Dolly - June 9, 2009 - itchy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Caddy looks really dark in that picture, but she is indeed a palomino, it was a combination of diet and weather and I don't recall what else I was told. Here is a normal pic of her:

Caddy - july 21, 2012.jpg

caddy - july 6, 2008 - cute.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back