Have my Dancer Mare on Marestare now!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!

I finally got everything set up and a HUGE thank you to Heather!
default_smile.png
For getting everything straightened out and up and running to get my madien 4yr.old old "Windhavens Mittey Tiny Dancer" aka Dancer up on marestare. She is due April 7th. She has a medium sized bag but not allot of change yet in the rear. I am thinking she will go close to her due date. This is a VERY much anticipated foal! And is my one and only foal for the year. So I deffinatelty wanted to get her on marestare so I don't miss this one. She will be turned out during the day, from noon til' 6 - 7pm unless it's raining or I think she's super close. But this way while I'm at work you guys can help me watch her or late at night!

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=devencreek

Oh my goodness, I have always loved that mare. She is drop dead gorgeous!!

I can't wait to see her foal. Who is she bred to?

I am so excited for you Chesa...your first Dancer baby AND first SockIt baby....too cool.

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Thanks for help watch her!!
default_smile.png
She is in foal with my "first" SockIt foal (Erica's Sock It To Me) he's a 3yr.old 2007 Reserve National Champion and 2009 Reserve World Champion!
default_wub.png
And thanks very much for the compliment about Dancer, yes... she's a GORGEOUS mare and GORGEOUS moving mare too! And so I am so ANSIOUS to see the cross with those two! Very excited!! So can't wait!!

Thank gosh I have marestare... I was in the ER room last night and finally got home this a.m with my 10 yr.old son, Eastin. With LOTS of blood work and scans.. they thought he had appendixsitis (ms spelled)... but they said his glands by his intestine is inflammed/swollen, THEN got the call here this am the day ER doctor looked at this reports/x=-rays and he thinks there IS something going on with his appendix! UGH!
default_sad.png
SOOOOOOOOOO.... .I am (right now) leaving to take him back in to the doc's office to get a refferal to a doc up in Lincoln so right now up in the air what's going to be going oN! UGH! SO wish us luck!

Will watch from here ...(different time zone), she is eating now. hope your son is feeling a lot better today.

so ... sometimes i can see her and sometimes the picture wont come up... It was funny to see you the other day taking her out though, and cleaning the stall.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back