Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Laney!!!!!! Hope you have LOTS of fun with him!

Thankyou,we're getting ready for our 3rd Thanksgiving dinner and I can't wait to tell the rest of the family. For those of you who don't know,I live on our families farm. My grandparents,parents,2 sets of aunts and uncles and a cousin. All the women are horse crazy. My grandma is in her 80's and rides all the time
default_yes.gif
. I can't wait to go get T2
default_aktion033.gif

When will you have the final total raised? I'm curious to see how you did this year.
default_smile.png
Right now I am sure the total is over $2,000.00 I need to get with Carolyn to find out about the matches which will bring that total up.

I am getting everything ready to go to the post office tomorrow to mail out what everyone won.

Everyone was awesome in their donations to help these horses. We thank you all. I will post when I have the absolute total. CMHR thanks each and every one of you for this

great response to the $3.00 mission of thanks that Carolyn started 5 years ago.

Carolyn, CMHR is blessed to have a great supporter like you! Every year you take the time away from family, work and your own farm chores to help the rescue horses.

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU!![/SIZE] CMHR wants to also thank Leeana! Thank you for your training of T2, the boarding and your offers throughout this Mission. You are terrific!! Most of all we thank all of the donors for their kindness and support. Without all of you donating to CMHR for the horses it would be very hard to keep up helping these mini's.

[SIZE=18pt]Thank you one and all!![/SIZE]

Back