Happy Barkday Moxie!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Moxie turns 8 today!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it's been almost 8 years since I brought Moxie home?!?!?!

Wow, there's been a lot of water under the bridge in 8 years....many highs and some pretty bad lows....Mox has been the best first Cardigan I could have ever dreamed of. She brought me into the world of showing, and breeding, purebred dogs!! And what a journey that has been!!! I've met some wonderful people along the way.

So today is Moxie's day! We played with some sheep last night, because I was worried the weather wouldn't hold today (so far soo good), and today, she has been spending most of it so far just hanging out outside with Twizzler (everyone else is locked up in their yards). I've been busy doing a mega cleanup of my workshop, so she comes and checks in every once in awhile to see how I'm getting along!
default_yes.gif

This is her not long after I got her

And this is from a show about a month ago

970766_10152787203205251_107051455_n.jpg

~kathryn

Thanks everyone!

fourluckyhorseshoes, she's named after Moxie Soda! On our way back from seeing the litter at 4 weeks old, we stopped at a restaurant for dinner. We were trying to think of a different name for her, when we spotted a Moxie soda sign on the wall of the restaurant!!!
default_smile.png
I loved the name, though I was warned never to name a dog something you don't want it to become.....she sure has LOTS of Moxie!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Wow, 8 years already. Seems like yesterday to most of us too I guess. Its like watching someone's child graduate from High School that you met in Kindergarden. Congratulations on all of the success and love she brought to you. Happy Barkday Moxie.

Happy birthday pretty girl!! She's got such a beautiful face. Eight years already? Where does the time go?

I LOVE Moxie!!!! I'm one of her biggest fans!
default_wub.png

Happy birthday Moxie!

Happy barkday, Moxie! Corgies are just too darn cute.

Happy Belated Birthday
default_birthday.gif
She is a beautiful beautiful dog:)

Happy belated birthday Moxie! She is the one who converted me to Cardigans from Pembrokes and is the dam of my much beloved Lily.image.jpg

Latest posts

Back