Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have booked in and paid for the cams, just waiting on Heather to get them going! We should be up and running tonight.

Cam up and running perfectly!
default_thumbup.gif

Yay cam is up and can see your girls beautifully
default_smile.png

ok so who is in the front and who is in the back?

have added your girls to my cams
default_smile.png

gosh getting filled up... good thing I have a big screen lol half for ponies half for work LOL Untitled.jpg

Sugar is in back and Cheerio is in front. Cheerio is winning the race to foal first. She has a bag, almost full. She croup is relaxed and her belly is in the V shape. Sugar has a very small bag, and no other signs. They are at day 313 today and Sugar went to day 348 last time. Cheerio is a maiden.

Cheerio was still down sternal half rolls and yawning went semi flat
roll and back up more yawning and tail swishing... keeping an eye on
her...

Thanks for staring all night! The girls are outside for now until around dark here. The cams will go back up then.

Cheerio has a great V going. She is relaxed in the croup and her bag is going great. Her Vulva isn't ready though. Cheerio looks farther along then Sugar by a week or so. You never know though with Cheerio being a maiden. Sugar had a great roll outside this afternoon. Hubby said that she had a break away on the way to the pen and stop, dropped and rolled in the mud! lol

Latest posts

Back