Hairicanes 1st overo foal of 09 and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Well so far our 2009 foal crop is turning out great. Our 1st overo foal of the year made her appearance 4/8/09 and she is a doozy! Our best overo producing team Skittles and Cisco are the proud parents of their 4th black and white colorful overo filly in 4 years! How lucky can we be? Actually we were VERY lucky as Skittles managed to foal all on her own without setting the equipage alarm off! Paul and I both walked outside at the same time and found the baby bouncing around Momma. What a wonderful surprise for sure. She measured 20 1/4" at a few days old.

skitcis09runstretchleftNICE42009.jpg

skitcis09momRUNleftGOOD42009.jpg

skitcis09momstandSTACK4009.jpg

skitcis09playleftgoodhead42009.jpg

And here she is stalking our rooster, guess she doesn't know she is a prey animal lol.

skitcis09stalkRooster42009.jpg

She should end up quite lovely. Below is her 2008 full sister who will be starting her show career soon.

a19d96d0.jpg

Besides minis I have been getting into shetlands and our 1st homebred shetland foal has arrived. The sire is my beautiful Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF and dam is FLF Bamboo Fox a producer of multiple Congress placing offspring. Grey is the #1 All Star ladies country pleasure driving foundation shetland for 2008. So this colt should do well at halter and driving. We think he is pretty handsome!

bamboocoltfrtheadshotGREAT32709.jpg

CopyofbamgrecoltwalkheadupOK32709.jpg

bamgrecoltmomstandsidefaceangleGOOD.jpg

That new filly is awesome
default_new_multi.gif

Excellent markings and pattern.

Congratulations !

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

BEAUTIFUL, YOU COULD'NT ASK FOR MORE.

WJS

Congratulations!! The filly looks like she's wearing white pants. They are both lookers!!

Congratulations on both of your foals. I really love the little overo filly.
default_wub.png

WOWWWW!!! Would you just look at the color on that baby!! Congratulations!

default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations on both foals!!! The filly is stunning and that colt is very handsome...so upright already! He's very proud of himself
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on both of your new babies

Congratulations on your colorful filly!
default_saludando.gif

I love your pony colt!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back