Hairicanes 1st overo foal of 09 and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both foals are lovely! I am an overo lover so....................you know how I feel about your brand new overo!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Beautiful babies, both of them. I am partial to the bay though and LOVE that shetland look. We are getting that look with the miniatures using Mime. Color a plus!

Congrats....

I just love the picture with the rooster in it ! What a great looking foal. Thanks for sharing the pics.
default_smile.png

Congrats on both foals... They are beautiful !!!!!! Nice color !

Thanks so much for all the nice comments
default_wub.png
. After 4 fabulous overo fillies in a row from Skittles and Cisco I have to say their foals are one of the highlights of our foaling season. And this years sweet filly is no exception. I changed things up some and bred 2 of my overo mares to our homozygous appaloosa stallion and am waiting to see if we get appys or overo/appys. Needless to say Cisco was not amused. So be on the lookout to see what we get next.
default_biggrin.png
We do have 1 overo mare bred to Cisco that will foal one of these days. She always bags up and goes into a holding pattern till Im totally exhausted. OK Classy Im there already lets get it done! Dont u love foaling season??

Latest posts

Back