Gustav

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
I ts been a while since I have posted. All is well. Gustav has grown so much since the last pictures i shared with yall. He is now being weaned. I did a very ROUGH head and neck job on him today, thought you all might enjoy looking at his before and after pics.

As a reminder, this was him at a couple weeks old.

IMG_0278_edited.jpg

Here he was today, after a bath and waiting to be clipped.

IMG_0301.jpg

and here are some of him afterwards. Please excuse the show halter being so large, I just wanted to see what it looked like, and I dont have a show halter small enough for my young ones.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

I really wasnt expecting him to be as light as he is. I did clip a small area on his rear to see if we had spots, but its just as white as white can be. Im wondering if that could be a blanket? and maybe since he apears to also be a roan, his spots would be really light and not show up as well? I guess we will have to wait until it gets to where it stays warm arounf here to really find out.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
He's looking good!
default_smile.png
They always clip out lighter, it will be interesting to see what color he is when his hair grows back in some.

What a cutie pie!!!!!

Every horse I clipped last year for the first time was some shade of gray. I am sure your boy's color will change in the next few weeks!!!

Awwwwwww! He's one of my favorites! And such an exotic head!
default_wub.png

I am sure he will darken as his coat grows ... He is so cute
default_wub.png

Thanks yall! He may not look like it, but he is a hand full. But to be honest, he did better with getting clipped than he does leading. haha. He knows he is boss so he thinks he only has to go where he want to go.

Latest posts

Back