Great Expectations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Here now are pics of the pair that I didnt have before. This is Michigans Uninformed Voter aka Chad who is aspc amhr and wcmhr
100_1919.jpg
[/SIZE]

and he is bred to Michigans TV Image Double HOF Reserve National Champion.

Aspc amhr

marestvimage.gif

This should be a black and white baby!

Lyn

I have 2 for next year!!

Pittman's Irish Rose
goodrosie.jpg

Bred to SBS Confetti Royale (owned by Sam Barth, can be seen on http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/dncgator/ )

and NFC Dandy's Crystal Light bred to Hartin's Toy's Commander (both can be seen on www.onekaonline.com )

I would post pictures but neither of these stallions are owned by me and Crystal is only 1/2 mine so you guys have to go to websites sorry.

Our son of Little Kings White Russian is expecting two foals here next year ('06).

Here he is,

incredible304c6uo.jpg

aAprinas Buckin' Incredible 33.50" (Little Kings White Russian X Little Kings Bucks and Kisses (by Boones Little Buckeroo)

i7048dr.jpg

Bred to:

cherrypose8pp.jpg

Raftered Hearts Cherry Bomb 32.00", dam to the "Mouse" many of you know & love.

Due 1/31/06

And also:

lhairless0nt.jpg

Raftered Hearts Raven Star 31.00"

(Mountain High Winsalot II X Samis Imadorable)

Due 4/12/06

Not sure which I am looking forward to most!

Liz M.

[SIZE=14pt]Liz I so love that Cherry Bomb![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lois I like Fred! your mare is a pretty color too. Cant see her face tho.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I want to play!
smile.gif

Ok, hope they don't mind-- I am going to post a picture of a stallion I don't own, he is currently residing at Quarter Moon Farm and will be heading to his new home in Belgium in a year or so. I sent two mares to him to be bred this year. This is Mountain Highs Shoot the Moon
stallion_shooter03.jpg

The mares bred to him are Mountain Highs AMayZing
m_may_f.jpg

and Magic Mist Rowdy's Mia Mercedes
m_mia3_f.jpg

I'll post the others separately, don't want to overload one post.
ohmy.gif

I should probably explain that I owned two stallions in partnership with other people, and we sold one, then unexpectedly lost one right after a colic surgery, and I had no other stallions at the time, so I had to look for outside breeds if I wanted to get any mares bred for the next year. I'm extremely pleased with the stallions that I was able to breed my mares to. Next year I am hopeful that my junior stallions will be able to do the job. We'll see.

A very good friend let me "borrow" her leopard appy that she had just bought back after his being gone for a few years. This is an awful picture of him, but the only one I have at the moment. This stallion has gone Supreme, and has his Halter Hall of Fame, sorry for the bad pic-- Daleo's Emerald Ridges Color to Burn

g_fire_sire_f.jpg

This stallion is the sire to my gelding Magic Mist Color On Fire, and he is bred to Fire's dam again, for a full sibling, I can't wait. The mare is Wild Winds Frost Fire, my "super broodmare"-- she has a foal every year, and every one of them is incredible. I finally have two of her foals driving, and a friend bought another one and has him driving, so finally people will get to see just what this mare's produce can do. I don't even have any good pictures of her, but at least this one is recent: Frost is in the foreground, with her firstborn filly (now broodmare, mother of three) Magic Mist Mirage behind her
m_frost7_f.jpg

Mirage was also bred to Color to Burn but I don't think she settled.

and, I don't have pics of him, but a beautiful cremello pinto stallion owned by another good friend, I bred two mares to him, I think only one settled (he's only two years old, his first year breeding). Both mares bred to him are bay, so if we get any foals from him, they will be buckskin.

I am excited for all of these foals.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

HI LYN , CAN'T POST ANY PICTURES BUT I BRED ROLLING RIDGE RUM RUNNER

[AKA FRED] TO ROLLING RIDGE RAVISHING REBEKAH [bECKY], ROLLING RIDGE

RECKLESS, AND TO LEE'S MARE SUPERMODEL. SEE YOU AT NATIONALS. LINDA

saludando.gif

First off, the miniature future looks bright in 06 after reading this thread! Everyone should be proud!!!
smile.gif
There are so many I wanna comment on but would bore ya all with my excitement. I did see one special mare posted that I will pray for cause she holds a very special place in my heart. I just wish her a safe pregnancy.It was nice to see her pic but I will worry about you Molly.

Magic......I LOVE that Mia the buckskin mare! We share a similar taste in Mountain Highs mares too!
yes.gif
Exciting crosses you chose!

laugh.gif
I think I'm your long lost "kin folk" from Iowa and those mares should stay among kin.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]OOOOOOOOOOO Supermodel is going to have a super baby with Rum Runner!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

We bred 5 mares this year, all of which decided to synchronize their cycles. None of them has come back into season, so I'm assuming they all took. Ultrasound all around next week. If so, they will all be due within 10 days of each other in April. Anybody have any extra Equipage pagers
new_shocked.gif

3 mares to our Egyptian King bred 32" gray stallion: LOU GIN DANCING IN THE RAIN. 2006 will be Beamer's first foal crop.

beamerw.jpg

Our most anticipated foal will be from our multi-champion driving mare: SWEETWATERS HOT PANTS

lucyminiw.jpg

And two other mares that I don't have photos of, but should cross well with him.

2 mares went to our black pinto stallion, LUCKY FOUR BLACK VELVET BUCK N BUCK who sired a very nice colt for us this year already.

buckyw.jpg

Pepper Ridge Godiva

godivaw.jpg

Showcase It's Magic, a blue roan pinto Buckeroo granddaughter

magicw.jpg

Robin C

Latest posts

Back