Great Expectations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Lets see who you have bred for foals for next year! We will call the thread Great Expectations for the expected foals to come. First I have bred Michigans Man of Steel to two mares. Steel is ASPC AMHR and HOF Halter[/SIZE]

f86df425.jpg

to Simply Irresistable ASPC may be amhr in spring

f3463251.jpg

and also PHP Baileys Irishcream. AMHR

f34dfad6.jpg

More in next thread.....

[SIZE=14pt]Michigans Sweet N Sour ASPC AMHR HOF Halter working on driving HOOF[/SIZE]

f691e29c.jpg

to New Hopes Carbon Copy AMHR will be AMHA Multiple halter Championships working on HOF Halter and driving.

f369a8c1.jpg

more......

[SIZE=14pt]Knighthawke EK's Blue Countess aka Fancy[/SIZE]

f4d1f33f.jpg

to the son of National Champion Thunders True Copy, Tripple K Copys Bluelite Special.

f999f85e.jpg

This ought to be a black and white pinto for sure!

And there is one more that we are keeping our fingers crossed that the peanut on the ultrasound is still there..... National Champion Michigans TV Image is bred to Michigans Uninformed Voter..... Pics not available right now that will be an ASPC AMHR Foal Now lets see all of yours....BTW All but one of these will be for sale so if you want to get on a notification list..... e mail or pm me.

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind these mares are a combo of mine, my moms, my aunts and my uncles.

First this stallion.........Meltons Phantom Hawk

hawk3.jpg

To these mares and then some.

po-body.jpg

cinderella.jpg

meg_head.jpg

classyhead.jpg

tamale04.jpg

This stallion, B & W's Bucks Masquerading to these mares.........plus all of my other uncles mares who he is visiting now.

max3.jpg

his mares

cirrus03.jpg

sunni.jpg

mercedes02.jpg

These 3 mares, depending on there dates when ultrasounded are either bred to the buckskin or our homozygous stallion we sold. IM betting on the homozygous as I did not see them in heat at all after they were put with the buckskin

Riv_head.jpg

desi-jenn.jpg

We also have 2 mares left to foal yet. I know my mare will for sure stay open til spring. Not sure on the other mare or not.

I only have one mare due for June 06. This will be our first baby.

My Mare...Delight's Cayenne Princess, AMHA, AMHR and I hope to have her WCMHR too.

f304466b.jpg

She is in foal by my friends stallion...Toyland Hobby Hobie, Pure falabella stallion registered in FMHA, AMHA, AMHR, and WCMHR.

f31a9cc2.jpg

Baby will be a Falabella blend. Should beable to registered it in AMHA, AMHR, WCMHR, And FBR

Great post and very nice horses everyone!

[SIZE=14pt]No one else has pics???? Nice combos you two. Ashley that black mare and the bay mare in your first post insist on moving to Virginia ! Donna you are going to get a very colorful baby is my prediction. Forgot to say when those mares are due..... Fancy is due mid march 2006, Hattie may 15th, looks like I will miss the taylor sale next year?? maybe but hope not! Bailey May 21st, Image Memorial Day and Carbon Mid June.[/SIZE]

Looks like MONTHS of mare stare for me!
wacko.gif

Lyn

All of our girls are open for next year--by time we got down here and settled in, we decided to wait until early next year. Besides, none of my "For Sale" horses have gotten so much as an inquiry-not even a scammer!!

I don't have a big herd but here's mine:

Our stallion Phantom

phantomout.jpg

Angel--maiden mare
ohmy.gif

6-25-05phantomangel.jpg

Susie--experience mare
laugh.gif

susiesfirstday.jpg

We have no breedings for next year, but we are starting to look for a mare in foal for next year to purchase after we sell our broodmare Honey. We want something a bit more refined and smaller. And hopefully in 2008 we will be expecting our foals from our new colt
smile.gif

This stallion:

IceManMay_A1sm_05.jpg

Bred to these mares:

Tilly_03_1_4x6.jpg

Tallie_03_1_2x3.jpg

Scarlet04_1_4x6.jpg

Flame_02_2.small.jpg

plus three more that I don't have photos posted of yet. One is our Sherry, who is a real pretty little smokey black mare of Sheep Meadow, Small World and Bond breeding; one is a Lucky Hart mare of Komokos (including Teenie Jeanie) breeding and the third is our GMB bred mare Timie, who produced these two foals by the same stallion:

Timiescolt_sm.jpg

Serenade04_1_4x6.jpg
(The only yearling photo we've taken of this girl was back in the spring when she was still shedding...she looks great, in a scruffy sort of way. Have to try for some new ones but haven't got to it yet.)

Then of course there's our Lucky Hart A Little Faith who will be in foal to Little King's Buckeroo God when we bring her home later this fall.

Looks like you guys should have some awesome foals to look forward to next year! If I don't sell 2 of my broodmares...and if everyone takes...I'll have 11 due next year...which is giving me a headache just thinking about it
wacko.gif

Tracy

These are the ones I know of so far. All of my mares are due in April.

Samis Soap Suds

sudbody.jpg

bred to

Hunt House Farms Superstar

ehead.jpg

Samis Klassic Kreme

e.jpg

Reh's Night Mariah

m.jpg

And

Oak Parks Oh Wow

wow.jpg

bred to

Ramakers SMW Rhapsody in Blue

blue.jpg

I might try to breed one mare to my new stallion.

Lucky Four Sugar Boys Superstar

LuckyFourSugarboysSuperstar%20(2).jpg

to either

Reh's Oh Oh

ohoh.jpg

or

Cottontails Teddy Bear, I don't have a photo of Teddy yet. I guess I need a new photo of Oh Oh too as she is 18 now and the photo is from when she was 3....lol.

Well been a very different breeding season in my part of the country (we think mainly weather related) -but here are the "exposed mares" I have a feeling they all didn't take. I took all my stallions out July 1st as I would rather wait and if any aren't settled until early spring as I really like March - May foals.

Stallion:

Little Kings Big City Buck -- Buckeroo SON, and Ramblin Starbuck grandson. This

will be BC's first foal crop so gave him quite a few mares to see what happens...

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

his mares:

*MCC Feathers Silver Streak - she is a 32.5" Reserve National Champion (And National Champion producer) gray(dominate dun gene) appaloosa daughter of Yellow Diamond Little Feather and grandaughter of Hemlock Brooks Eypgtian King.

*Mansons Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady - 33.25" red roan mare, who is a Multi National Champion producing mare, was a grand champion many times herself and is now going to be a Superior dam and she is young.

* Erica's Worth the Wait - 31.5" buckskin daughter of Little Kings B T Buck BAndito (BTU son), Worthy was shown and did really well in her yearling year. This will be her first foal....She is a maternal sister to Erica's Prince Charming (Natioanl Champ)

*Erica's AD I'll Make My Own Design - 34" gray pinto mare who is a grandaughter of Love Me Tender

* World of Miniatures Infinity - 32.5" buckskin appaloosa mare who is really fancy.

* Cross Country Lil Bacon Bits - 33.75" bay daughter of Lazy N Redboy - this mare is a Multi National Champion producer and just one of my favorites.

* Erica's EK Rowdy Lady - 34" bay/black Lazy N Redboy granddaughter, and Hemlock Brooks Eyptian King grandaughter. Already a Supreme Champion producer with her first foal

*1 outside mare also.....

Stallion-Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - BTU son and is a Supreme halter champ himself and a Multi National Champion producer.

f3279203.jpg

* Applewoods Echos Adventuress - 30" daughter of Little Kings Buck Echo - and her first foal is already going Grand left and right.

* Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds - 33.75" silver dapple, Reserve Natioanl Champion halter mare and Top five driving mare.

* Little Kings Heir to Glory - 34" buckskin Buckeroo grandaughter (Buckwheat daughter)

*Erica's Prom Queen - 28" silver dapple Pinto mare, NFC, Bond bred. (possibly for sale as she is too small for my breeding program really)

*Cross Country Ima Penny Lane - 34" buckskin daughter of Cross Country Rowdy Reflection (Redboy son)

sold 2 mares in foal to Bandito for 2006

and had 5 outside mares come in for breeding

Stallion-Erica's Prince Charming - 2 times Reserve National Champion, I tried to bred one mare before he left for Montanna in early March

pc2.jpg

Mares-

*LM Hawks Queen of Denial - black daughter of Champion Farms Nighthawk out of a FWF mare.

Stallion-

Cross Country Take My Breath Away - Winning lots of Grands, National Top 3, son AND grandson of Lazy N Redboy

f34db592.jpg

Mare

*Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - Multi National Champion, HOF, Supreme ext.......31.75" bay pinto daughter of Little Kings B T Buck Bandito.

*** This is my most antipated cross, she is going for ultrasound next week so hopefully ....

Ozzy is just a yearling, so we had to use an outside stallion this year.

We bred two mares to R3's stallion, Checkmate Bobby Joes Encore, a 28.50" black pinto with roaning:

r3minis002002.jpg

Jandts Cheeri Deeri is a 33.75" chestnut sabino overo mare, due in April 2006:

DinahLeftPapersPic.jpg

DinahsFace.jpg

Redrock Neon Starlight is a 33.25" silver dapple minimal splash mare, due in April 2006. Starlight is a PROVEN producer of show horses.

11-03Starlight.jpg

What a great post, I love looking at these matchups! I'm sure there will be many nice foals resulting. :D Wish I was breeding this year, but have to wait, and wait, and then....wait some more.
rolleyes.gif

I don't have anything bred for next year, I need to regroup alot. But I hope next year to breed my 29" mare Villas Party Doll to Glenn Stars Sun Dance. So my great expectation I hope will be due in 2007.

Party Doll

partydoll.jpg

Sun Dance

sundance.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Karen....very very worth the wait!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Well Lyn you will have to fight migh aunt for them, they are hers. The black mare is her ex show mare that she took to the AMHR hall of fame. She was open this year, and the liver chestnut pictured at the bottom of that group is her daughter from 2 years ago.

THe bay mare, is actually possibly going back to where we got her on trade for a colt. IF not, I might be able to help you get her there.

We are looking foward to four foals for next year-

Our stallion C Spots Justin Falabella-

justin0505.jpg

was bred to-

C Spots Salvo Import Saga-

saganice071705.jpg

Amore Misty Eve

misty.jpg

Toyland Falabella Calita

calitanice070405.jpg

and we also have Little Chief's Spring Blossom bred to Falabella appy stallion Porteno:)

Want to be on our 06' foal list? email me
smile.gif

Tammie

Latest posts

Back