Great Deal for Journal Ads

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
For the All-Star issue, the Journal is offering a "Buy One Ad (Any Size) at Regular Price - Get Second Ad of Equal Size or Smaller Size for 1/2 Price!"

Designer fees are not included, and it is for the April issue only.

Just received an e-mail blast about it from the home office.

Last edited by a moderator:
allstars.jpg

Where are the advertising rates? I looked on line and couldn't find them.

How do you get on the emailing list for the registries to receive these e-mails? I have belonged to both registries for over 10 years, and have never received any emails on advertising, etc. When I send in a work order I always put my email address at the top of the work order, so I know they have it. I started getting the recent AMHR update emails that the started sending out, but that is all. Just wonder how many emails, advertising opportunities, etc. I have missed over the years.

Do you have to run the 1/2 price add in the same issue, or can you wait to run that add in the next issue?

Do you have to run the 1/2 price add in the same issue, or can you wait to run that add in the next issue?
It has to run in the same issue -- the April issue.

I would suggest contacting the ASPC-AMHR office about being included in the e-mail blast.

How do you get on the emailing list for the registries to receive these e-mails? I have belonged to both registries for over 10 years, and have never received any emails on advertising, etc. When I send in a work order I always put my email address at the top of the work order, so I know they have it. I started getting the recent AMHR update emails that the started sending out, but that is all. Just wonder how many emails, advertising opportunities, etc. I have missed over the years.

AMHR has just started this e-newsletter this year, they sent several out. Just go onto the member log in page on their site and register and you should be automatically added to their mailing list.

Back