Graduation Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chazzy

Reaction score
Thought I might share some graduation pictures that we got in the mail. I am graduating from Arkansas Tech University with my Bachelors of Science in Biology on May 16, 2009.

Chasta's Graduation Picture 1

Chasta's Graduation Picture 2

I am sooooooo happy it is finally all about to be over!!! Now I get to go to Nationals all week instead of just for a weekend. LOL

Chasta

Congratulations!! Good for you
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I can hardly believe you are graduating already. It seems like just yesterday you were in elementary school. Great pictures. Wishing you the best of everything for your future.

Congratulations, your Dad and I are both very proud of you!

Ok, I have to brag on her a little, Chasta is a very focused girl, and works hard. She is graduating in May with her bachelors at only 20 years old. I think that says alot about her personally, and it is all good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Chas
default_aktion033.gif

I too have a daughter who graduated from Arkansas Tech University. Great school.

Glad your going to be able to spend the whole week at nationals !!!

Linda

What an accomplishment! Good for you!! YIPEEE! You should be very proud of yourself.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

Congrats!! You Have done great!

Mom you SHOULD be so proud of your girl!

Missy
default_smile.png

I don't blame you for being proud Terri! Your daughter is smart, pretty AND going places!

Way to go Chasta!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, Chasta!!!! What a bright future, too -- talent, brains and beauty!!!! I know your mom and dad are VERY proud!!!

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Thanks, everyone for your comments!
default_biggrin.png
I just really cannot wait for it all to be over.

Chasta

Congrats on a job well done! Like your mother I was very proud of my daughter when she graduated two years ago with a bachalor of science degree with a focus on horses.

What's type of job are you interested in? My daughter Kelli works for the American Paint Horse Association in their performance department. She started out with the Fort Worth Zoo taking care of their horses that were on exhibit until she was hired by the Paint Horse Association.

Again, Congrats.

Karen

Latest posts

Back