Got new puppy....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Hey guys. Got my puppy. She is wonderful, keeps me up all night but is still wonderful! HaHa!

I need help with her name, she is a red tri mini aussie. And very smart. Need a name having to do with a horse show I think that is where I got her. I haven't come up with one yet. Thanks!

Congrats!

Gotta see a pic before I can give any name help

34685_119915731386362_100001038064601_124010_8171464_n.jpg

Here she is. This was taken at 6 weeks old. She is 8 now.

34685_119915731386362_100001038064601_124010_8171464_n.jpg

Here she is. This was taken at 6 weeks old. She is 8 now.
What an adorable puppy. I just now FINALLY got my pup housebroke. He is a min pin, and I am in love with him. Can't imagine life without him, he makes me laugh daily.

She is so adorable.
default_wub.png
Bet you are going to have alot of fun with her.
default_yes.gif

Going off your horse show theme...

Rosette

Class or Classy

Showgirl

Highpoint

Entry

Ribbon

Champion

Liberty

Scratch

OMG what a precious little thing!!
default_wub.png
I could spoil her really easy. Looks like you got a sweet little pal to be taking to horse shows with you. Love to see pics as she grows. Hows about the name "Sasha"? Like those beautiful neck sashes you get when you win grands and reserves. Whatever you name her.....she is just beautiful!!

OMG what a precious little thing!!
default_wub.png
I could spoil her really easy. Looks like you got a sweet little pal to be taking to horse shows with you. Love to see pics as she grows. Hows about the name "Sasha"? Like those beautiful neck sashes you get when you win grands and reserves. Whatever you name her.....she is just beautiful!!
Oh, I really like Sasha, and I think she looks like a Sasha.

She's too cute, congrats on the puppy.

I use to raise mini aussies, about 8 years ago, mine were all toy size & had aussie names. My favorite name was Jillaroo ( an aussie cowgirl) & we called her Jilly. Other names were tucker, Opal, Sydney, Adalaid ( Addie)to name a few

Last edited by a moderator:
TALLY
default_yes.gif

They tally up the scores for the placings!

She's way cute & sweet Kim! Congrats! I love her!

Oh wow, Kim...she is adorable.

Well, if you want a show theme named....how about Rosie....short for Rosette?..........

I think though if you give it time a "name" will come to you........ have tons of fun with her, she is just so darn cute......
default_smile.png

Ohhh....had to add another name...she kind of looks like a Penny to me.......... I can hardly stand how cute she is.......
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back