Got my professional photos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
In the interest of keeping the thread relatively fast loading, I'll post one picture of each horse, and then give a link to see others if you are so inclined!

Here is Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz (aka Ozzy), who retired from the show ring in August of this year:

OzzyRearingJuly06LittleHousePhotome.jpg

And a link to another picture:

Ozzy's Picture

Jandts Cheeri Deeri (aka Dinah), an 11 year old broodmare :

DinahHeadandNeckJuly06LittleHousePh.jpg

Dinah's second picture

Dinah's third picture

Redrock Neon Starlight (aka Starlight), a 7 year old broodmare:

StarlightHeadJuly06LittleHousePhoto.jpg

Starlight's second picture

These were all taken by Charlotte's talented daughter, Elizabeth of Little House Photography.

Thanks for looking!

Those are very nice pix!!

I LOVE Starlight's dapples...sooooo pretty!

Dinah has a beautiful face and Ozzy's rearing pic reminds me of one of those wild mustangs rearing on the plains with a lightning storm in the background...like what you would see on a little girl's school notebook.

(I think I had one or two of those!) lol
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks for sharing!

Tony the Pony, believe it or not, Elizabeth has just started photographing horses. I believe her business is based on people photography (I even have a photograph she took of my son) and this was her first horse photo shoot. She also was the show photographer at a local show a few months before this shoot. She has a future in the business, wouldn't you say? :aktion033:

Sparkle, unfortunately, Starlight's dapples really don't show unless she is clipped, which I did for the photos above. Dinah was unclipped, except for her bridle path.

Thanks for the complements!

Gorgeous horses, love that rearing stallion picture and both your mares are beautiful! Great photogrphy too, very well done!

Beautiful pictures of your horses! The background is gorgeous too!

I think Elizabeth has a very bright future in Miniature Horse photography. :bgrin

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: WONDERFUL PICTURES! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Viki

:new_shocked: I just about fell out of my seat here -- I see a familiar face! Dinah used to belong to my aunt & uncle...in fact I considered buying her myself at one point in time. I used to feed her horsey treats when I went down for a visit :lol: heehee

She looks great, as do the others!
default_smile.png

Wonderful pictures Stephanie!!!!! I guess I have never grown up as I see Ozzy's rearing picture against a stormy background too! :lol: They all look awesome!!!

Hard to believe the photographer is new with minis! Great job......and nice horses! :bgrin

Back