clipped my colt by Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I've been so busy lately that I let this colt go a lot longer than I normally do before clipping. He's by Erica Oohhzz And Aahzzz and out of Jandts Cheeri Deeri. He's Ozzy's first colt. Ozzy doesn't belong to me anymore, but you can see his picture on my website at the bottom of the Stallions page. This is 3C Fast Carz N Freedom, aka Fred.

It is funny, when my farrier first trimmed him, he kept calling Fred "Hot Rod." It is soooo fitting due to his registered name AND the way he is ALWAYS on the go showing off.

FredRunningRightJune08.jpg

FredLeft3June08.jpg

Fred was born on March 29 and these pictures were taken a few days ago. My non-horsey husband came home for a visit (he's in the Army) and I roped him into helping me with Fred, LOL. The visit was just another reason I've been so busy!
default_wub.png

Very pretty baby.. Glad your hubby got to come home for a bit. My nephew will be going out in September for his second run. Enjoy your time...

Thanks guys, I'm pleased with him. That's my only Ozzy foal, but he does live really close to me...LOL

Back